Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,491 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please Pray For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For Her (759 Views)

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now / Please Pray With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Her by kennywiz: 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
Our neighbour had no issue in 10years of marriage, in the 11th year God blessed her with a beautify baby girl.

8years later her husband died.

To make the matter worse, her daughter died just last week which is 2years after the man died.

All these happening to one person? I pray that God finds a way to make her smile again. Amen.

She needs your amen.
Re: Please Pray For Her by Hazardd(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2016
Eeeya am so touched
Re: Please Pray For Her by kennywiz: 8:29pm On May 28, 2016
Hazardd:
Eeeya am so touched

Who wouldn't be. I was short of words.
Re: Please Pray For Her by mii4u(f): 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
in a situation like this, one hardly know what to say. But I pray that God will smile on her soonest .
Re: Please Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:11am On May 29, 2016
Thats so sad
I pray that God causes her to smile again soon
Re: Please Pray For Her by Miracle212(f): 9:51am On May 29, 2016
Its a pity, short of what to type. May Lord comfort&console her
Re: Please Pray For Her by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
Amen. May Holy spirit, the great paraclete, the comforter, comfort her and grant her every reason to smiles again. So touching.
Re: Please Pray For Her by Neverquit(f): 3:05am On May 30, 2016
Life can sometimes be unfair. cry...she should look into adopting one or more kids.

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twins Give Birth At The Same Time / Every Man Is A POTENTIAL Wife Beater / Sincere Resposne Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.