Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. (808 Views)

Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. by udumosam23(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2016
As a way of showing our support to coppers, and to do our part to better their welfare, I and my wife decided to give one of our guest rooms to a copper.

So, any copper that meet to this requirements might be considered.

1. Most be a nairalander for at least 10 months.

2. Most be clean and decent.

3. It is a manse ( where a pastor lives), most avoid every ungodly appearance.

4. Will be call on daily by 5am to participate in the family morning devotion. (20min activity) with exception to a Muslim.

5.Should be friendly, polite and have a sense of good humor.

You're only required to come with your clothes, you can substitute for your feeding if you don't like what we cook, but you'll have to enter the kitchen and cook for yourself.

Anybody that agrees to these condition and is at Afikpo should pm me. Doc, pharm and nurses have added advantage.
Re: Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. by udumosam23(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
@ bemagnify, sorry I just saw opened my mails, there are others though, but I'll still call you.
Re: Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. by bemagnify: 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
udumosam23:
@ bemagnify, sorry I just saw opened my mails, there are others though, but I'll still call you.
ok....waitin patiently

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Amount (175,000) Budgeted By NYSC Members For Party (screen Shot) / Corper365.. Making The 365days A Corper Count In Pictures & Video / OBITUARY: Director, Corps Mobilization NYSC Chief Frank Ekpunobi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.