Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Exit Fastboot Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Exit Fastboot Mode (29051 Views)

Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying / Airtel May Exit African Telecommunications Scene / 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Exit Fastboot Mode by uwuana: 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
Pls gurus in the house help me out,my phone tecno w4 is stock on fastboot mode and i cant get out of it.i boot into recovery mode and i mistakenly enter bootloader that is where the whole iss start.the worse part of it,is the battery is not removable.
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by Adigwe1(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2016
I see undecided try pressing your volume up botten and your power key together till your phone restart if it does restarted then remove your hand ✋ immediately.. or it will show you 3 option then select normal boot if not seen then select fastboot...
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by Youngpo413: 8:09am On May 29, 2016
Non removable li-po....
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by Carlcaresophia: 8:44am On May 30, 2016
uwuana:
Pls gurus in the house help me out,my phone tecno w4 is stock on fastboot mode and i cant get out of it.i boot into recovery mode and i mistakenly enter bootloader that is where the whole iss start.the worse part of it,is the battery is not removable.
Hello Uwuana, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by MohFidel(m): 4:15am On Jun 02, 2016
uwuana:
1.Download adb fastboot
2. Connect the device to pc
3. Open Terminal in adb folder
4. type: fastboot devices
5. if you find your device type fastboot reboot
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by Sezua(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
uwuana:
whre u able to u fix dis?
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by wabtechnerd: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am having the same problem and when I connect to the a PC and check for devices in adb folder by opening terminal and typing: adb devices nothing shows up. I just fully charged the battery too so it will probably take 24 hours or more I'm guessing for the battery (that cannot be taken out) to fully discharge. Any other suggestions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys, my Tecno W4 went into fastboot and I decided to wait it out till battery drains, its not coming on since then, I plugged to charger the charging indicator comes on, but still phone won't come on, I plugged to system, its not been detected by the system, and I have installed all drivers, but the notification red light is on, but system don't detect, any solution pls

PS. its inbuilt ba3 so I can't remove
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
Just experienced same thing. I pressed down the power button for more than 20 seconds and the phone restart by itself! cool
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by loobby(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Just experienced same thing. I pressed down the power button for more than 20 seconds and the phone restart by itself! cool
Ya same with mine
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by onmile(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for the info
Re: How To Exit Fastboot Mode by makesensestore: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please how do I exit fastboot mode in my techno W4 I have tried holding down the power button for more than a minute it did not work, any other suggestion please

(1) (Reply)

Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.