Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,340 members, 7,867,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Ladies (566 Views)

China's Hottest Runway Model Is An 80-year-old Grandpa With Great Abs / How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Men / In Photos: Doyin Haastrup’s Pearl Look 2016 Runway Model Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Ladies by regnantcastle: 8:36pm On May 28, 2016
I have heard many people ask various questions like :
“I have the height, weight and size of being a super model but I just don’t know how to be a perfect runway model.”

“I would be going for a modelling audition and I would like to know how to be a perfect runway model”
Being a model ordinarily entails various requirements and the basic requirements include your height, weight, body size and, age.

Age isn’t really a big deal for most Modelling Agencies but the ideal age is between 16 and 21.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS ON HOW TO BE A PERFECT RUN WAY MODEL (FEMALE)

HEIGHT ——————-> 5.8 – 6 feet
WEIGHT——————-> 52 – 59 kg
BURST ——————–> 32 – 34 Inch
WAIST ——————–> 24 – 26 Inch
HIPS ———————> 35 – 36 Inch

You already have the above requirements and measurements? Congratulations, you can now know how to be a perfect runway model.

However I would give you a few steps to achieving your goal of becoming a perfect run way model and I would be as practical as possible.

Note: If you will like to take this practical now, you need a mirror or a full length reflector to see if you are walking right, an hall way or a passage where you can do a full length walk, a chalk to draw a straight line to be sure you are walking straight, a tan top, leggings and 6-inch heels.

Full Post here ---> http://regnantcastle.com.ng/how-to-be-a-perfect-runway-model/

(1) (Reply)

Why Bridesmaids Wear Same Dress / Ladies Get Your Affordable Trendy Platform Sneakers / Where Can I Buy New /used Men Messenger Bags In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.