Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants (519 Views)

A Fish Farm In Osogbo Is Seeking Partnership / Agric Consultants Wanted / Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants by funke93: 10:04pm On May 28, 2016
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I have conducted LOTs of research about farming and poultry in Nigeria, and I am interested in investing heavily in this sector. I am currently seeking various farming/aquaculture management consultants. My main areas of focus are in the following states:

- Lagos
- Ogun
- Oyo
- Ondo
- Osun

My main target crops are as follows. I may decide to invest in only one or all of these crops. I am also open to other crops depending on the feasibility.
- Tomatoes
- Plantains
- Cassava
- Other low time harvest crops that can be planted with plantains
- Cocoa

My target aquaculture investments are:
- Snail farming
- Catfish farming

If you are an agriculture consultant/manager with a LEGITIMATE business that suits my needs please provide your information below. In addition to your contact information, please provide answers to the following questions: (When replying, just copy and paste the following questions with your answers)

1) What is your company's name and CAC registration number?
2) What city and state are you based in?
3) What is your website address? (highly recommended)
4) What services do you offer and what are your fees? (You can contact me privately regarding your fees if you don't want this in public)
5) Do you have access/connections to land for sale and/or lease? If so, what are the location(s) and costs per acre?
6) Do you are access to buyers? If so, what city(s) are your buyers located at?
7) Which crops or aquaculture animals are in demand in your region?

Contact me at funke.a93@gmail.com

Thank You. I am looking forward to all your replies.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants by gratefulheart(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2016
You need to provide your email address or else you wont get real contact posting anything here
Re: Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants by funke93: 2:13am On May 29, 2016
gratefulheart:
You need to provide your email address or else you wont get real contact posting anything here

Thanks, I forgot to add that. I've modified my post. My email address is funke.a93@gmail.com.
Re: Foreign Based Nigerian Investor Seeking Agriculture Management Consultants by jam04(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
Talk to us if you need good farmlands in Ogun state..

Penthouse Industry limited
Olulay@ yah oo .com
0706 945 7328

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes Farmers, Your Help Is Needed / Success Guidelines To Plantains Farming / Farm Land 4 Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.