Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why (40415 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / MOUA, Umudike 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Coolgent(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2016
Last picture they look like lesbians.
Anyway i dont believe it till i see picture of it toilets
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Adaku87(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2016
Graduated from the school in 2008 and also obtained my Masters degree there. The school is nice for sure but i don't like the system of giving jobs to mediocres! Currently doing my PhD in a school outside the shores of Africa and the school equipped me ahead of time smiley

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emmenyk(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2016
obibanks:
kachiz and Emmenyk, come and see our Alma mater

Banks you just woke me up, I was about blowing up that Old Man's head,
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Adaku87(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2016
True. My set was the first set to have their gss lectures there. 2003/2004 academic session. Then the road to that ppace was very bad. Was kinda the last building in the school before the poultry farm
manalone2:
I'm a proud graduate of MOUAU... Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this transformation but the knowledge is evergreen! If you didn't have your year one GSS courses @ engineering workshop, then you're a 21st Century student.. grin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Lol

My Class actually had every thing (point 1 to point..)

Worst still
We who were the mysterious, calm,cool guys where percieved dangerous when were just normal like every other person

Lost a friend because off this, 3 shots to the chest (double barrel)
Mistaken identity was very common back then
Hit was done by man from outside

Remember my dean then always begging me to come out of system anytime I come to his office
I'll just be smiling while saying in my mind "what's this man talking about"
You were a rugged jew gringrin

I had friends from a particular game back then and t'was fun cos I was always guided and I fly colour anyhow! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emmenyk(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
preciusly:
So proud to be an alumnus of this great citadel of learning. Graduated from Agric and Bioresources Engineering department in 2013. Yes, indeed Prof. Hilary Odo Edeoga did wonderful works during his time as the vice chancellor. Ranging from access road, to lecture halls to hostels, to library to transport system to employment of people .....the list plenty oooo. I pray this new VC continue in the same vein. Though the school is very stressful, but in the end you will become UNIVERSALLY COMPETENT.

I sight you Sir, much love from me to you.

-Alexis
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Neduzze5(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500 then N70000>, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

If your last born is a lady, can we hook up pls? wink
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emmenyk(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2016
pleased:

really i score 197 in my Jamb, and i want to studies Economic, is my admission sure or i should not bother to obtain there form?

You sure should studies there Economic

@obibanks why did you bring me here
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emmenyk(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
validman7:

God bless you
cos my niqqas de go run machinery 4 una sch.

absu exam be like mouau test

I went for one runs like that at absu back then in 2012, and the arrangement marveled me.

The invigilator, a final year student

We were 6 in a sit unlike Mouau's Zigzag sitting arrangement

At the end, I still went home with a girl's textbook that came to copy from me.

It's insane to compare Absu with Mouau in terms of quality.

Quote me, I call Fayose for you
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 10:08am On May 30, 2016
MzPecs:

You were a rugged jew gringrin

I had friends from a particular game back then and t'was fun cos I was always guided and I fly colour anyhow! cheesycheesycheesy

"rugged Jew" ha. Odi egwu

Had many friends (even system men) and admirers then but the fact was I didn't just have people's time

wanted to just finish and get out as fast as I can

I do make fun of those so called rugged men I some how related with tho

Back then everyone was suspicious of everyone cause there were those who didn't belong but packed a punch
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2016
gentle007:

You are on point! I have always known that bro and it is a very big problem.
of course, sometimes we need to tell ourselves the truth. I served in Oyo state, you need see how these guys treated me. that was since 2014, and till today I and the community people still talk. can you even imagine that a Yoruba guy I just met that short time, I served as his best man in his wedding. A Yoruba guy from osun will meet another from On do or Osun, what you will hear is Egbon or Ogbeni, not minding the state of origin. But here in Igbo land, they will start asking you which state, which LGA, which clan, just to bring in intra-tribalism.....Odiegwu. We need to change that ideology for the Igbo nation to have a head way.

3 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2016
Emmenyk:

I sight you Sir, much love from me to you.

-Alexis
Yes bro, my able mech. Engr...( Otto cycle) on your mind. How has it been? Glad to see many of you here........Universally competent fellows.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

"rugged Jew" ha. Odi egwu

Had many friends (even system men) and admirers then but the fact was I didn't just have people's time

wanted to just finish and get out as fast as I can

I do make fun of those so called rugged men I some how related with tho

Back then everyone was suspicious of everyone cause there were those who didn't belong but packed a punch

Absu was fun anyway..
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 12:23pm On May 30, 2016
MzPecs:
Absu was fun anyway..
I guess but

it stress the shit out of my life span

Met many cool people there tho
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MizOmalicha(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
Lol... y show only d good side biko
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by martinchinedu(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

The school hierachy has always been the arrow head making the demons trive

Bringing force men, military or what ever will do nothing
This is not the first time that will be done
Military will only make the problem worse
(The true motives of their presence there is not even known)

Also the demons i refered to in my post included the evil fruastrating school authorities themselves
Alright, bt the new VC in person of Ikonne is also trying his best
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Mrjosaphat: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2016
uzolexis:

It is a university of Agriculture so it wont offer the courses mentioned above. Comprende
yes, but are u a student dia?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
yes, but are u a student dia?
I am an alumni
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emodeee: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500 then N70000>, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

Any small thing "my hubby". Can we see pictures of you and your hubby?

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Emodeee:

Any small thing "my hubby". Can we see pictures of you and your hubby?
Do I really owe faceless people my family picture?
MY HUBBY, graduated from that institution with a 4.3GP in Physics, deal with it. grin grin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emodeee: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Do I really owe faceless people my family picture?
MY HUBBY, graduated from that institution with a 4.3GP in Physics, deal with it. grin grin

yes you do. You nor dey allow us rest with the gist of your hubby. Any small thing, you must find a way to bring your hubby innit. Perhaps, you show me your hubby picture, i want to be sure if your hubby is handsome. Pretty ladies like you nor dey see cute husband marry.

Na still second class(upper division) na, if he was dat good, why he nor come out with first class?

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Emodeee:

yes you do. You nor dey allow us rest with the gist of your hubby. Any small thing, you must find a way to bring your hubby innit. Perhaps, you show me your hubby picture, i want to be sure if your hubby is handsome. Pretty ladies like you nor dey see cute husband marry.

Na still second class(upper division) na, if he was dat good, why he nor come out with first class?

'better leave us alone o, people that treaded this part done tire. Now na siddon dey look them dey, highest them like this your comment.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emodeee: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

'better leave us alone o, people that treaded this part done tire. Now na siddon dey look them dey, highest them like this your comment.

i guess all my assertions are right. What's even the prove that you are married? A popular nairalander like you are got married and no nairalander attended? Even ur pre-wedding pictures nor go viral not to talk of your after wedding pictures. I'm beginning to doubt your claim. You could prove me wrong though. Substantiate your claim with a concrete evidence.

"my hubby"cheesy.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Emodeee:

i guess all my assertions are right. What's even the prove that you are married? A popular nairalander like you are got married and no nairalander attended? Even ur pre-wedding pictures nor go viral not to talk of your after wedding pictures. I'm beginning to doubt your claim. You could prove me wrong though. Substantiate your claim with a concrete evidence.

"my hubby"cheesy.
No be only popular, na famous... tongue.
I am not interested in proving you wrong, keep churning out your assertions.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Emodeee: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

No be only popular, na famous... tongue.
I am not interested in proving you wrong, keep churning out your assertions.

ohkies.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Sammyblaq(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just noticed a promoter doing his job... Umudyk is OK by me. It is a fed Institute (they gat the money). Una never see Edoga house?. Thunder!.

MOuaite babes... the good(Wifey tyn), the bad(kpanshers)and the ugly(hungry dem).

Am out
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Ontop123(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Your research is indeed correct devoid of exaggeration and bias . I'm a Mechanical Engineering graduate of this great citadel of learning and guess what? I'm representing. All hail MOUAU! !!!

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by unikprince(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2016
MrHighSea:
Boy, whc dept? I'm Civil 2011

Bros i was in computer engineering dept
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Qpetz: 3:30am On May 28, 2018
OBAFEMIawolowo:
3. They have the best school hostels
Good day. How much is their post graduate school fees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) / Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.