Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sauce Kid Hot Or Not - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Hot Or Not (2129 Views)

Sinzu Is Sinzu!!! Were Is Sauce Kid? Has He Been Arrested? / Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) / your Opinions Please..Dbanj, banky w or sauce kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by annab(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
2 me not bt ful of himself
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by chiogo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
^ same here.
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2009
Who cares what you think? Why start the thread anyway? Nonsense!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2009
LOL ^ just give your opinion.

And who asked you to click the reply button? tongue
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Disappointed~
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by tnuel: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2009
He gat the swagg, lyrics, the flow. His hoooooot
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2009
Thank you jare
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by chiogo(f): 1:55am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL he's wack. I said it cool
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by wunmilyn(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided

hot ko, burn ni lipsrsealed
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by annab(f): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
theseeker or theasshole or watever u call urself if u cant be borthered no one asked u 2 reply in my opinion u shud keep ur uncreditable opinion 2 urself.
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by bluespice(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
is he the cat with tatts?
yeah he's okay
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by bobbyjoe2: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2009
he's on fire
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by Amigoz(f): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2009
wunmilyn:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

hot ko, burn ni lipsrsealed

ma twinny shocked shocked which ocean u dey write 4rm, i miss u o kiss kiss kiss kiss

@op

I second ma twinny hot ko, burn ni lipsrsealed
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2009
annab:

theseeker or theasshole or watever u call urself if u cant be borthered no one asked u 2 reply in my opinion u shud keep your uncreditable opinion 2 urself.
Look here, miss thing, you might want to rephrase your comment because for one, if you know me so well, you don't want to engage me in your futile vituperations or you'll have yourself to blame. What I said was simple. You don't create a thread just to hate on people, especially when they've done absolutely nothing wrong. The dude's doing his thing and no one has complained ill about him and you're here starting up some bullshit and pointless thread about him, oh well, I don't blame you -- what could I have expected from a brainless, gadabout and asinine retard like yourself!!! Why don't you go out there and make a name for yourself? Do something we, or at least your family can be proud of and stop sneering at people's achievement when they've done a lot to get there.
And to top it all, you're calling me "theasshole" -- you really might want to rephrase that and if you think I've started with you, I'll wait till you trade out the venom and cheap shots from your foul mouth and see what you get from me. Brainless Arrow!
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2009
chiogo:

LOL ^ just give your opinion.

And who asked you to click the reply button? tongue
I clicked the reply button to let her see her foolishness. Really, if you say he's hot or not, I can't be bothered, about the responders that is. But the starter of the thread didn't have a single comment to support her point. What do you mean when you say someone's hot or not? She had no point to predicate her witless discussion on. It's discrediting how we Africans have nothing to say to commend our little achievement but find a way to dethrone them by, of course, any means possible.

Pray tell, what's her reasons for saying he's not hot or whatever the f.uck she meant? None! And if she's asked to state them, she'll only successfully make baseless points. If you want to prove me wrong, ask her. I just hate it when people with no record just come to bash people who've given their all to get to where they are. angry
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by sweetpie23: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2009
picture
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2009
He is definately a very hot m.c and has the potential to rock any mic.But for some reason he has been on hibernation for while.
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by annab(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
mr preacherman theseeker cool down b4 u kill urself out of fraustration. u are so takin tins 2 far cuz it is a queston and it has notin to do wit who he's 2day . next time if u dont undastand somethin try to ask b4 jumpin into conclusion and fyi i did not ask da question in a bad way , n da only reason i put up this thread is cuz my pals were fightin over it and i wnted to knw peoples opinion . seriously i wonder how people around u cope wid u. i neva said anitin about his career . i asked a simple question his he hot or not. next time try n give simple answer n stop makin a fuss out of every lil thing n learn 2 be free a little. wink
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by TheSeeker(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2009
Oh there ya go. What exactly was the question? When you say hot, don't you know it's an ambiguous word? Hot can mean sexually, style, looks, swag, flow, accent, wealth, etc. So what area was your question based on? Based on the fact that your question lacks quality, it was a pointless thread. Your questions were dry, no facts and you accuse me of not understanding a simple sentence? You wish that in your wild dreams.
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by Bestglo(f): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2009
who's he

sweetpie23:

picture

yes
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by chiogo(f): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
TheSeeker grin grin grin smiley
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by tRoOE(f): 1:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Hot ko cold ni, de guy is wack
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by eleshin(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2009
he is hot like fire!
Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by adexcarz(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2009
Babalola Falemi A.K.A Sauce Kid

Oluwasaucekibaba

Aka

Oluwaswaggalola

Aka

Babalo "LA" Baba tun pada s' Ogba

Aka

Yebariba Father

Aka

Samboribobo Legend

Aka

Sinzuuuuuuuuuuuu

u no gree?

Re: Sauce Kid Hot Or Not by roymorah(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2009
he is definitely hot, stop d beef,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? / New Website For Naija Gist! / Photos from Tuface Idibia's wedding after party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.