Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister (15438 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Kanyekels(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2016
rusher14:

In the team called Nigeria what position do you play and are you pulling your weight?

Are you complaining about being on the bench because: the coach doesn't like you, you are nursing an injury or simply not up to scratch?

Are you actually playing for the opponent whilst donning our jersey?

Play your role well and see if there'll be no trophies.

How can you assemble a team made up of retired players, ex-internationals, unsuccessful technical crew, inexperienced medical team and still want to compete with the best in the world. You simply cannot give what you don't have. Give Buhari Real Madrid and he will take them back to the championship..... Just take a look at the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by podosci(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
Nigerian media houses and headlines

While it is true ( atleast oil price is on the rise) .... the mining sector is gaining attention
Nigerians will drive the Agricultural sector our selfs.... just tax imported goods

The only place am having issues with buhari is taxation, our tax revenue is less than 10% what it should be
How many commercial buses do we have?? How much do they pay in a day? ? We're do those money go??
How many shops do we have in Nigeria? ? How much do they pay as monthly payments, we're are they going to
I don't see any reason why churches and mosques should not pay 40% of there revenue as tax
Don't see why will should sponsor pilgrimage, instead people going on pilgrimage should be taxed
The entertainment industry is ripped for taxing, this can generate enough money to fight piracy
We need to remove this idea of national cake sharing to national cake baking

We need a tax reform in this country
We need to hit 0 for the govt to start thinking of generating revenue. The NDA are doing nigerians a huge favour by the time production hits zero, The govt would have to put measures in place to generate serious revenues.

1 Like

Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
Bunch of irredeemable liars!....auntie pls tell us anoda stowieeeeeeee...
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by shugaboy6102(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know why i just love this woman.abi its her beautiful voice that trips me I hope the economy bouces back again..............
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
This is more than believe. we are one people, one nation. oyibo say we bi illiterates. and we will never act like it. our economy is in our hands what will do today will touch us tomorrow. I will say bihari can only recover our fund and empowered startups if only we start by helping ourselves.

if only person like sen. Ben Bruce can help or try to support younger generation. he is just there with is selfish words. he never mention the amount his brother #GEJ4NothingSake gave him. no worry buhari dey come for u.

ever811:
so,she want us to believe her,?....
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by dannie04: 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Zidane met a team with ample resources (talented pro players) that needed just a good manager, but Buhari met a country without resources (fund) and manager at the same time.

... and allocated #1.5 billion for feeding in Aso Rock. Why increasing the amount spent by the supposedly "corrupt" government

1 Like

Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by plaetton: 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
hemartins:
I believe that too.
The suffering won't last for long.
This pain won't last for long

It depends on how long is long for you.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by plaetton: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
shugaboy6102:
I don't know why i just love this woman.abi its her beautiful voice that trips me I hope the economy bouces back again..............

Lol.

Plebeians sef undecided

Dem de make me laugh.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by plaetton: 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
Nicur:
smh Government of future tense!!

There isn't a better phrase to describe this government.

I will travel to Mars on my own built spaceship.
Pls record that as one of my achievements. grin
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by dondavinchi(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2016
sammyj:
Hope sooner very soon some wailers will not flood this thread to dispute this report!! grin
u mumu oo.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by plaetton: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://thenationonlineng.net/economy-way-recovery-says-adeosun/

Here comes auntie Kemi with more UNICORN MEAT.

Dear Auntie Kemi,

We love UNICORN MEAT, especially because of it's nutritional content.
But Auntie, do you have anything else in your menu, something homegrown and organic ?

Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by qleap2all(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2016
Some people are blind to the recovery, Lord please open them eyes
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by piagetskinner(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2016
What year was thus statement made? .
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by greatiyk4u(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
dannie04:

... and allocated #1.5 billion for feeding in Aso Rock. Why increasing the amount spent by the supposedly "corrupt" government

Show me a reliable link where you got that figure from, it is actually 400million
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by sammyj: 3:02pm On May 29, 2016
Na so he pain you reach MUMU extra!!! grin cool sad shocked shocked grin grin grin
dondavinchi:
u mumu oo.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by nawebco(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
OH PDP is trying, are you saying that was d. Best we coul get despite our huge resources. Open your eyes for good living
Standing5:
You dont rig election and reality in politics. PDP is trying and they will get a confirmation of 2015 in 2019 again.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by lightdotcom: 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
Good news and hope the naira will start appreciating against the dollar soon.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Boss13: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
I read a comment where someone describe the finance minister as merely a salary paymaster. I guess this news confirms its further. I can infer from her activities that she is mainly focus on identifying ghost workers during salary payment.

How will the economy bounce back, the minister says old investors are coming back. I wonder where they get this sort of persons to become minister
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by ezinwaJesu(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
#Analysis of Hardship for all Zombies!

2004 Toyota corolla = $4,000
Shipping cost from US = $ 1200

Custom duty = 35% of $4,000 @ 285 naira per dollar official exchange rate.

Duty= 0.35 × 4,000 × 285 = #399,000.

Total cost of clearing= Duty + other freight charges = 3990k + 120,000= #519,000

Total cost of buying and shipping using black market rate= $5200 × 340 = #1,768,000

Total landing cost for 2004 Toyota corolla = # 519,000 + #1,768,000 = #2,287,000.

Importer will make profit. Hence: Cost price + Profit = Selling Price.

2,287,000 + 180,000 = #2,467,000. only.

As from June 2016, a fairly used Tincan cleared 2004 Toyota corolla will sell for approximately #2,400,000. except for smuggled cars from Cotonou.

A lot of blind followers will not understand what is befalling us, but I pray they don't wake up in Venezuela.

Nigerians brace up for the hour has come!!!
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by mikolo80: 4:23pm On May 29, 2016
greatgod2012:
Old investors returning to the country gradually

Where
When

But why are these people so good at lying like this

It's like all APC stakeholders have been specially trained to know how to tell lies without being shameful.

Well, one year is gone already, hope you people will use the remaining 3 years to right everything that has been wrongly done.
what was wrongly done? I'm very sure you cannot list 3 things wrongly done
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Bibby25(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Nothing good come easy. Patience is all we need. Tita riro la n kola, ti o ba jina tan, aa di oge.Buhari is not an angel neither is he God. So give ur fellow man enough time. Most of doz criticising buhari cannot even rule their immediate family not to talk of a nation like Nigeria. Better days ahead.
@ omoyemirally....I second ur comment,u'v said it all... grin
omoyemirally:
Nothing good come easy. Patience is all we need. Tita riro la n kola, ti o ba jina tan, aa di oge.Buhari is not an angel neither is he God. So give ur fellow man enough time. Most of doz criticising buhari cannot even rule their immediate family not to talk of a nation like Nigeria. Better days ahead.
@ omoyemirally....I second ur comment,u'v said it all...
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by deji68: 4:40pm On May 29, 2016
Ok oo if ur Destination is USA and u are still in lagos....u are still on the way cool cool
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by naturallysimple(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2016
Plz am tired of ds jaree, na ghost worker i wan eat. #bring back Gadaffi, haaha sowie am not in libya but pls wu is adeosun because we no knw her here in libya oo.God plzz bless Africa with sense.
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by GoodMuyis(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
234GT:

The National Bureau of Statistics released figures that show that the Nigerian economy is going into recession. It is not about wailing, it is about facts and figures.

If economy went for holiday, wetin we go dey chop, and Yaradua talk say make stop to chop stone like yeebos
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by ayzTIGER: 9:21am On May 30, 2016
Codyt:

At times ya'll should chill. Enough about this buhari rant already. Let's keep our hopes High please. Things would work.
i should chill while things are getting worse (thats dying and smiling)
Re: Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister by Codyt(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
ayzTIGER:
i should chill while things are getting worse (thats dying and smiling)
I understand Bro. Hang in there. I'm tired too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi / Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN / Zamfara: PDP Can't Dictate To Us What To Do ― INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.