Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) (33340 Views)

Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) / President Barrack Obama’s Farewell Speech (full Text & Video) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by ajehe(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Im surprised to see so much negativity around here.
We can't support a president who mean well for nigeria, but we can the one whos habouring people taking our money.. in nigeria what do we actually want??
The road of change is filled with so many hurdles but when crossed everyone wins. Anyone that as witness a personal change would know this.
God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Cannonleo(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Useless, useless and more useless no inspiration, no innovative counters to current issues just blames et al. I never was optimistic about this man and despite my friends consistent preaching(which has reduced these days) he continues to prove me right.
But wait ohhhh, is it me or does he look frail nd Ill hmmm and he forgot to mention his rampaging brothers.

gentlemen, we have just been funlanized

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by pedrilo: 9:12am On May 29, 2016
Heeehhehehe very very good!
Change is here. Whether Good or bad
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by MikaelJP(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2016
...better day still ahead.
Yara'dua die with vision 2020.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kingsamosy(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2016
I didn't waste my time or data watching the damn speech, it is not what it, with so many denied promises and so much hunger in the land. for those that watched it, how much of the looted fund has he recovered and who are the looters. Bubu, promised to mention this two things today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Haslil878(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2016
lookmangiw:
what about the names of looters he promised to mention in his speech today?
Ministry of Information will publish their names according mr president! Re_read his speech again and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by rrikado(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2016
God bless our pmb,he will succeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by menxer: 9:20am On May 29, 2016
kanaleke:
If he made those speech, I now know and believe that he is simple incorrigible. He still can't come out from this pool of blames that he drowned his head ever since he took over. Buhari is an abject failure!!! By the way... happy independence Nigeria

You that isn't a failure doesn't know the difference between Independence Day and Democracy Day. SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Adeniyi077(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2016
Keep shouting! Your own fathers could not have done better. Some of you fools couldn't even manage your family- I mean one wife and one child.

This man cannot heal our land. May God himself fix this broken nation.

Quote me f@g*ts!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Divinehenrich(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2016
I can't wait to see the total amount recovered so far in the fight against corruption and also the list of those who stole our common wealth.
Ministry of information release the list for us. PMB has given order. No further delay.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kingsamosy(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2016
linsa01:
All through, PMB didn't mention this issue of Fulani herdsmen. does that mean he is not concerned?

the old man, don't give a damn in that regards, So far as they are Fulani's, they are not killers, rather he presumed the killers are Lydian.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by erinalex: 9:28am On May 29, 2016
Iriruaga100:
What abt d names of d 50 looters? I thought this govt was going to list them. Cluelesss people
use ur brain 4 once. How do you expect PMB to name d looters,when nobody has been convicted by any law court. Nothing can satisfy ur evil mind. Always looking 4 faults. And if u claim that PMB promised to name d looters,pls give us ur source. They way nigerians spread lies these days,if 1 is not careful,1 will believe anything. B4,u start abusing me, repond to my question. Where & when did PMB said he'll name d looters? Nobody is begging u to like pmb,infact ur support in not needed;but u don't have to become a liar,simply because u don't like him. Stop living on 'hear say', try to confirm a story b4 rushing to NL,to comment. The same u,will b d 1st to condemn pmb,if he shoul mention any name;u'll quickly remind us,that non of d looters mentioned has not been convicted. Nigerians with our triple mouths.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Xtopher123(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2016
So he couldn't make a democracy speech without blaming the past Government? No its time to change this man himself...

Sule get me my car keys.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by MORNDEW(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
The pained sore election losers has flooded the cyber Space to cry for no reason. Well, you can cry all you want but Pmb remains our President and it will span for the next Three years and more if he wishes. People who Kano, Kaduna, and Katsina's vote is above their whole region vote and this should bother them but No They will come online to cry unnecessarily.

I have stopped taking this illiterates serious when they had opportunity to protest against this government during the fuel subsidy removal but remained online to make noise and spread hate.

Take them serious at your own peril. They have no solution to our problems but just to spill hate and insult their leader.

As for the speech, the President did well.
Like he said change would be fought but we shall overcome.

Hopefully, we will get The leader of this cartoon thinking group vandalising our oil installations and he will eat watery beans like one Albino Who preaches hate.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by tuk2ato(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
So no comment of fulani herdsmen attacks!
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Slitman: 9:40am On May 29, 2016
AngryNigerian:
I'm not even hearing what he is saying...

I think I just wasted my precious mb in watching that nonsense!!

This administration, I think doesn' really know where dey r going...just hoping on goodluck that all will be well & no-one will brawl over their directionless stroll!
Anyway, I still prayed for Nigeria to be great...hope u did? Yes, you...that is reading...dt wants to quote me?
You seems more confused than the president . You blatantly exercised your prowess in stupidity. You're finished that very moment you stopped being patriotic to your dear nation . I just feel sorry for you young man . You're not getting younger . I advice you use your head now before it gets too late . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by MORNDEW(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
kingsamosy:

the old man, don't give a damn in that regards, So far as they are Fulani's, they are not killers, rather he presumed the killers are Lydian.

Other Fulani men You support
Ali modu Sheriff
Nuhu Ribadu
Markafi
Sambo Dasuki.
Are they also killers?

Help yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by visalo: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
I thought dullard promise to lists the name of looters today. So what happen again. Lie lie every where. Government of failure and propaganda
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by cassyrooy(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2016
Olatunji21 I'll give the president a benefit of total doubt, the remainder of his administration to see what he's got installed for us.

No criticisms, no antagonistic comments, and no protagonistic stance/siding of "The Rival" party.

See you soon
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Kayolamzy: 9:46am On May 29, 2016
AngryNigerian:
I'm not even hearing what he is saying...

I think I just wasted my precious mb in watching that nonsense!!

This administration, I think doesn' really know where dey r going...just hoping on goodluck that all will be well & no-one will brawl over their directionless stroll!
Anyway, I still prayed for Nigeria to be great...hope u did? Yes, you...that is reading...dt wants to quote me?

If u are deaf , are u blind also. That u can read. May God help to see
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by akanji4good(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2016
Good talk , God bless President Muhammud Buhari from saving Nigeria from thives and evil doers. More grace to your elbow. Long live President Muhammud Buhari, long live Federal Republic of Nigeria, long live Lagos State. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by solaugo1: 9:58am On May 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Get clearer HD Video link of the Persident's Speech Here - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/download/president-buharis-democracy-speech-may-29-2016-download-full-speech-video/[/size]
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by Reddington(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2016
So Buhari did not for a second mention Fulani herdsmen and their baleful activities but was quick to wail about Niger Delta Avengers. By the way, did anyone notice how frail and weak he looked I had to strain my ears to understand what that dullard was saying. This's indeed one of the most uninspiring Presidential speeches I have heard. Brethren, it's official ; Nigeria nona NSOGBU!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by diggz: 10:14am On May 29, 2016
How is it possible for the president to talk about boko haram,Niger delta militants and conveniently skip the Fulani herdsmen?

Just wondering shocked shocked

Anyways, we are Nigerians and we will survive even this. This too shall pass in Jesus name,Amen.

God Bless Nigeria....!
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by tete7000(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2016
We are the recovered loot figure. They boasted to give us on democracy day but nothing of sort in the speech. another lie from APC. How do these people expect any serious minded person to believe them on anything when they can't keep promises? O ga o!
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by VISTIN(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2016
Buhari is just good to be EFCC chairman under GEJ.

For president of Nigeria? NO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by hallelluyah(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2016
dabigwalls:
One of the best of luck that the APC has today is a decapitated opposition. Were the PDP an organised party without the moral baggage they carry, this presidential broadcast would have been sufficient material for the next 3 years to guide President Muhammadu Buhari back to needed retirement and rest.

The broadcast had no substance (other than what we have been inundated with for eons), no perspectives for a brighter future, no clear cut direction for getting us out of the present economic drama and the worst of all no indication of physical capacity.

It looked like Nigeria was Rwanda and the president's voice unmistakably betrayed the physiological and psychological vulnerabilities of his old age. His voice shows that it would be a crime for anyone to push a second term agenda to this man.

This president needs rest.
Seriously!
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kensandrea: 10:35am On May 29, 2016
Aare2050:
S-M-H

summary for those that can't hear what Mr President is saying in the video, and those that can't read the long epistle.

1. Jonathan handed over empty Treasury and an almost collapse system to me.

2. I'm sorry my administration is making Nigerians go through so much pain, it is just for a short period of time.

3. I won't devalue naira. I will make it stronger by exporting and manufacturing from Nigeria.

4. I will give 500,000 teaching job, loans to market woman, and stipends to extremely poor persons.

5. I will make sure all our refineries are operating in 100% capacity.

6. I have reduce ministries to safe cost.

7. I will feed school children with nutritious meal.

8. I thank all international community I have travel to, and those I will visit soon

9. I have brought back two chibok girls.

10. Nigerians, please keep suffering while me and my family keep enjoying.[b][/b] sorry I meant he said keep enduring and smiling for better day is still ahead.

NOTE: I'm not a good English student. I prefer Yoruba language. so don't bother to correct my grammar. lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahhahahahahhahahahah

thats What You Don Want Right

dONT take it To Heart...

But You a

[size=16pt]Lousy FFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL[/size]

dUMMY grin
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kudosamass(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2016
No mention of the Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kingsamosy(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
MORNDEW:

Other Fulani men You support Ali modu Sheriff Nuhu Ribadu Markafi Sambo Dasuki. Are they also killers?
Help yourself.
you have ended up communicating nothing. make a proper sentence please.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by steveben7(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2016
lookmangiw:
what about the names of looters he promised to mention in his speech today?

U didn't read were he mentioned dey av recovered some looted money and he wil published d names on newspapers in coming weeks ?
Re: Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) by kennethik: 10:44am On May 29, 2016
You can't hear what my presdo saying,, because your ear block

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.