Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,104 members, 7,825,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP (48039 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / (Pictures)How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In Just 1year -PDPnigeria / PDP Releases Hilarious Photos To Show How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In Just 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by kudos4u(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2016
lovat:
Are you not feeling the pangs and suffering or you are still a dependant
16years minus 1year guy use your brain habaaaa sad

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by jamex93(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2016
PDP worst party ever

Common security you can't give now you still have the guts to conderm another

Up APC jor

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by eph12(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2016
angry
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 11:50am On May 29, 2016
cool

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2016
PDP should shut up, the paved the way for what Nigerians are suffering now, APC isn't any better, same people with different name, nonsense.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by buchilino(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2016
WHETHER APC OR PDP OOO, ALL I CAN SAY IS " MY PPLE WECLOME 2 HELL". MAYBE BY DIS TIME NEXT YEAR IT WILL B LAKE OF FIRE.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 11:52am On May 29, 2016
jamex93:
PDP worst party ever

Up APC jor
............ grin

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by happney65: 11:52am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=DRISKLEF post=46072050] PDP should rather be ashamed of themselves. I'm not a fanatic of any of the parties neither am i in support of the mis-rule by this present administration but i think what we need from the PDP right now is criticisms that are 'pretty much', very constructive.

PDP doesn't have any moral jurisdiction or whatsoever to start calling or pointing fingers when they've been the ones in power for about 16years now and nothing to show for it. I think these guys are all thesame and if at-all they really want to make-up for their mistakes - they should start taking steps that'll convince the populace by first; being a credible opposition and by suggesting lasting solutions to the problems we're presently in.

One.
[/quote

I am not a Fan of the PDP..But sentiments apart,Under the PDP,The Nigerian Middle-class Grew..I guess you have all forgotten where we all where in 1999?And yes,PDP is Playing a good opposition,not like the type of opposition the APC Played under GEJ..PDP never arrested members of the opposition,those that where jailed for corruption cases are members of the PDP,under the APC Opposotion members are being picked and detained at random,with the very corrupt in APC walking free..Infact,I can see that the APC is even worse than the PDP..

9 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by buchilino(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2016
jamex93:
PDP worst party ever

Up APC jor
HOPE UR AWARE DAT 50% OF.PPLE IN APC WERE PDP MEMBERS. SO WATS D DIFFERENCE?

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2016
For the 16years y'all said PDP misruled, did Nigerians suffer as much like this for one week. Pretenders everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by onatisi(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
And we still have more three years of total destruction to come

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2016
Even a blind man can see that Buhari don kill Naija finish.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by CHANNELStv2020: 11:55am On May 29, 2016
Na the change day want na

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 11:56am On May 29, 2016
jhydebaba:
PDP has no moral right to say that after overseeing the world's Worst corrupt regime.

Even pdp members admit they are corrupt.
.... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by jamex93(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2016
buchilino:

HOPE UR AWARE DAT 50% OF.PPLE IN APC WERE PDP MEMBERS. SO WATS D DIFFERENCE?

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by berrystunn(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2016
jhydebaba:
PDP has no moral right to say that after overseeing the world's Worst corrupt regime.

Don't forget they changed name to APC.
OBJ, Atiku, Amaechi, and many more
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by One1after: 11:57am On May 29, 2016
onatisi:

Pained man, stop spreading lies. The man never said that, its you paid agent that spread that rubbish $1 to I naira.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2016
lovat:
Are you not feeling the pangs and suffering or you are still a dependant
YOU DON HEAR WHERE ZOMBIE DEY FEEL ANYTHING? IF NOT SO THEY WON'T BE CALL ZOMBIE!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by osile2012: 11:58am On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Stop Ranting and Start Rating. Follow the link on my signature to do the needful .[/size]

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by macino1(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
jhydebaba:

Why were PDP voted against in the first place? Was it not APC that came with the promise of fixing up PDP's mess? Why should APC have to blame or conplain of PDP's mess now, that their only job is to fix it.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by mayoor15(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
PDP has been in power long that they dont understand what it means to be an opposition....If this is all they can come on May 29.....Then its a shame....We need quality opposition not all this irrelevant pics
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by misspricy(f): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
PDP need to defeat that muslim party in 2019. We all can now see that muslims are terrorist. undecided change indeed.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
ireneony:
Zombie zombie grin the man dull nor be small
.............. shocked

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by iukpe: 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
Realdeals:
what President Buhari and his team promised us before last elections is CHANGE! Change means clear departure from the normal. It is a definite step from away from the usual. The usual before March 28th, 2015 election was impunity, poor leadership and directionless nation.
Change is an act or process through which something becomes different. We all agreed our nation has been on a wrong direction for long. From military era to the immediate past government, Nigeria was enmeshed in corruption. Everyone, including the deaf, heard clearly Buhari’s promise of change. In my view, president Buhari has kept faith with this promise in the last one year. Pains and some hardship tag along this change, but we as a people must learn to defer pleasure with little pains today.
His stands on corruption fight, which we all taunt as our major enemy leaves no one in doubt. What I feel the concerns of Nigeria enemies are the tenacity and brutality on how the corruption war is being fought. Before you conclude Buhari is fighting opposition party members alone, please take an objective question on who were those in the helms of Nigeria affairs in the last 16 years of retrogression? The revelations on how money meant to fight Boko Haram war was shared among heartless people in power should be a thing of concern to you. The callousness, unpatriotic and perfidy of minds these people have are beyond imaginations.
President Buhari’s corruption fight in the last one year has been steadily focus with results. Just few weeks ago, we had the first corruption victim, Ex – NIMASA boss, Raymond Omatseye jailed for 5 years over 1.5bn contract scam. National Publicity Secretary, PDP, Olisha Metuh is having his days in court over corruption as well as Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who incidentally is a top member of APC. We have never heard such heart leaping news in the last 7 years, particularly under our immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan. It never happened. Such is one change Nigerians voted for last elections.

Nigerians have to learn to support our leaders and hold them accountable not at the end of their tenure but by periodic assessment of what they deliver while in office.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by heironymos(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
Shame on PDP!!!
only buffoons will say that. But I believe you are not one cos I assume you have not been in the country May29 last year till now for you to see this insane woe of your goro chewing, myopic thinking, burkutu drinking and primitive bubu.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Btruth: 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
On picture no 2. I think I can defend him on that. Let me charge my phone first abeg......

Lol.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Jamex130(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
To be frank oh am not in support of any party, all I just want is for Nigeria 2 be united.. Look at oda countries ova sees dae work 2gether dats why deir country is growing.... Wen PDP was in power, APC neva did anything like dis in fact dae were showing support in some area , now here is a man dat has a dream 4 dis country BUHARI.. He can't explore dem all by himself and we all know d truth dat wat d man saw wen he entered was rilli bad, NIGERIA was lost... Now he wants 2 start from d scratch....... Its normal things will not go well but d end will always show... Most of d places hes trying 2 rebuild people r sitting on it...... WHY?.... Pls d head is always d head respect dat...... GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by EazyMoh(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
Stale PDP

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by TBankxx(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
The dullard can't even maintain the achievements by GEJ. I saw them list 75 imaginary
achievements, and I asked myself, when will they
stop lying?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Armstrong34(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
pls house,is see anywhr in d Constitution it is stated dat d citizens of a country has d authority to eject it's president frm power wen it's not carrying out its dutiescheesy
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
Realdeals:
what President Buhari and his team promised us before last elections is CHANGE! Change means clear departure from the normal. It is a definite step from away from the usual. The usual before March 28th, 2015 election was impunity, poor leadership and directionless nation.
Change is an act or process through which something becomes different. We all agreed our nation has been on a wrong direction for long. From military era to the immediate past government, Nigeria was enmeshed in corruption. Everyone, including the deaf, heard clearly Buhari’s promise of change. In my view, president Buhari has kept faith with this promise in the last one year. Pains and some hardship tag along this change, but we as a people must learn to defer pleasure with little pains today.
His stands on corruption fight, which we all taunt as our major enemy leaves no one in doubt. What I feel the concerns of Nigeria enemies are the tenacity and brutality on how the corruption war is being fought. Before you conclude Buhari is fighting opposition party members alone, please take an objective question on who were those in the helms of Nigeria affairs in the last 16 years of retrogression? The revelations on how money meant to fight Boko Haram war was shared among heartless people in power should be a thing of concern to you. The callousness, unpatriotic and perfidy of minds these people have are beyond imaginations.
President Buhari’s corruption fight in the last one year has been steadily focus with results. Just few weeks ago, we had the first corruption victim, Ex – NIMASA boss, Raymond Omatseye jailed for 5 years over 1.5bn contract scam. National Publicity Secretary, PDP, Olisha Metuh is having his days in court over corruption as well as Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who incidentally is a top member of APC. We have never heard such heart leaping news in the last 7 years, particularly under our immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan. It never happened. Such is one change Nigerians voted for last elections.
Nice one bro,I just dey look my fellow Nigerians,we have been dwelling in a dreadful pattern of government for good 16 yrs nd we Jst end it in a year nd you want pleasure...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.