Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement (38322 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Yobo Testimonial Match : Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Scores - Video / Ifeanyi Ubah, Eto, David Moyes Others Arrive Port Harcourt For Yobo Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by allytinted: 6:22pm On May 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

See talk. I doubt you have clearly watched Jay Jay. Go and watch his game against Spain and tell me he played for fun. Okocha used his skills and dribbling ability to attract players to him and create room for the other players in the team to make impact.

He was a genius. Very hard to replicate. Let another player play for fun and come close to him.
Bro wlth d bolded, i must say u are very clever. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by allytinted: 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You did not say anything in what you just wrote. Okocha reached the height he achieved based on focus, hard work and perseverance.

Go and watch his games against Manchester United, Boro, Arsenal and see brilliance. Do not wait for Okocha to dribble. Watch his passes. His interceptions. His tackles. He holds the ball and wins free kick.

Please, make me understand. Not just sayjng you do not understand.
bro, they will never understand u cos a lot of dem didnt watch him play club football but national team, hence their myopic view abt him......most started watching club football during d first Mourinho era at chelsea, very few watched his games at Bolton

1 Like

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by gebest: 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
Weldone AUGUSTINE JEY JEY JAY JAY JJ OKOCHA

1 Like

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by ewosk: 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
One thing that doesn't leave a good footballer is his technicality.. He still remains my football idol. I won't forget dat Bolton vs arsenal match wen he was "heighting" arsenal players anyhow grin

True I remembered he was subbed by alladayce few mins to end the game to a thunderous ovation of the fans.... Okocha was just unfortunate not to have played in a Big Club in his prime... always struggling for draws no time to show off
Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
ewosk:

True I remembered he was subbed by alladayce few mins to end the game to a thunderous ovation of the fans.... Okocha was just unfortunate not to have played in a Big Club in his prime... always struggling for draws no time to show off
psg and fernanbache were big clubs then and I think he played for both

1 Like

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by ewosk: 12:45am On May 30, 2016
onatisi:
psg and fernanbache were big clubs then and I think he played for both

They were competing in the Champions league then with okocha playing?

1 Like

Re: Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement by easyelliot(m): 3:05am On May 30, 2016
I guess we know why Mikel didn't show up....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams / Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo / Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.