Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding (35009 Views)

Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Dazzle In Military-inspired Outfits At The Calabar Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2016
Tunde likes them big now, why would Toolz lose that vweoght ehn
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Hollaniyii(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2016
Nigeria celebrities with their stupidity.... So Nigeria is not good enough for the fake wedding. We live a fake life in this part of the world and that's d kind of life d young ones are dieing to live. Anywhere in d world you see a German company they patronize German products, the same practice with other advance countries but here we celebrate mediocrity and promote stupidity. As long as we continue living this way development is very far from us.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by buksaylor001: 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
ASDFBOY:
this babe is my type ehhhhh
choi. see woman. lady. queen. she fine pass

Truly the most beautiful -not just because she's my spec!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by buksaylor001: 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
Silva79:
Toolz look fake in all her photos

Have you watched all the guy's smiles? Fake-
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Omolola1(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2016
The lady on the mixture of blue and yellow gown kelled it kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Jacko1(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2016
Dont know quarter of said celebrities

Ladies be cheerful givers

Make the most of ur dubai trip

Comon dont just go there and say no show hehe
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by nkemjacob2(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
who una wedding help..... Una go make money for nigeria carry money go dubai go spend am....i no blame una o. U una dne c where arabians come 9ja come do wedding. Celebrities dis days are becomin annoying.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by ipledge5: 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Tunde likes them big now, why would Toolz lose that vweoght ehn
how do you know tunde like them big tongue
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by deloon(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2016
Silva79:
Toolz look fake in all her photos

buksaylor001:

Have you watched all the guy's smiles? Fake-

undecided WTF is wrong with y'all?
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by tunapawizzy: 12:20pm On May 29, 2016
Mai atafo n noble igwe ...... Powerful dressers ...Respek
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by otiigba1(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
The lady in blue and the lady in red dress Looks really Gorgeous and pretty, the others looks like some thing from the cartoon the Simpson.
And why are some of them bending their knees and necks like the short bearded guy? Are they disabled?
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Jaquar456: 12:22pm On May 29, 2016
THE MEN PICTURED HERE ARE DRESSED LIKE GAYS AND PIMPS. SHAMEFUL. THEY LIKELY SPEND MORE TIME IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR THAN THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS.
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by nkemjacob2(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
who una wedding epp. Dis days celebrities are annoyin.... Una go make money for 9ja carry money go dubai go spend, una done c where arabians come 9ja come do wedding. I no blame una o
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Mjshexy(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2016
kateskitty:
So Toolz finally used her tools to get what she's always wanted grin
My dear every body has his/her own tool(s) which they use in magnetizing or capturing what they want, in all pray not to capture the wrong one smiley
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by buksaylor001: 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
deloon:

undecided WTF is wrong with y'all?

Nothing wrong bro-it's a Sunday analysis!
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Oletubo(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2016
When will a Dubai celebrity hold his or her wedding in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Aida13: 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
This is the first time I've seen Toolz look weird.. She's so pretty but looks older and different
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by ArcToyin(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2016
Zico5:
It will last in jesus name
If is built in Christ the solid Rock, that is the full assurance.
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by glossy6(f): 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
Adonis3:
I dey suspect this wedding ooo
see the similarities na:

Toolz and Tiwa Tunde and Tunji
all start from T

in both cases, the wife is the more POPULAR celebrity

both weddings took place in DUBAI

more importantly, BANKY W was the BEST MAN on both occasions shocked

I did not say anything ooooo lipsrsealed

nb: don't take me too seriouscheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
The prophet has spoken. Toolz take heed least what happened to Tiwa may happen

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by lildush(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
Dejmax:

because she's curvy abi....badt guy

Wats it wit d curve? Na him Una dey take rate woman?.. have u Eva asked urself dis question? Wat is inside dat curve? Na shit... it smells..
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by franklingud(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
in future's voice- "Lord knows I love suits. He knows!"
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by bank2k4real(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
All this long gown fit make person waka bare footed ooo..
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by joromi: 6:26pm On May 29, 2016
Adonis3:

see the similarities na:

Toolz and Tiwa
Tunde and Tunji

all start from T

#Adonis3HasSpoken

The difference is Tunde has a JOB and is probably richer that Tolu!!
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by janway(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
abeg, who b that girl on white?
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On May 29, 2016
Pele o awon prophets of doom.

Tuface and Annie no do wedding for Dubai?
Adonis3:

see the similarities na:

Toolz and Tiwa
Tunde and Tunji

all start from T

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Chinny5(f): 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
FrankValency:
the lady on red gown slayed it mehn. wait o ,it seems heavy bearded is the trendy fashion for guys nowadays, check all the guys above except Ebuka, wey me dey find how to terminate this my own that grows everyday like bamboo tree.

Finally shaking my head for that girl in white gown abi overall sef,see the way the oyibo man dey look am sef , she deserves contributions of undersized bras ( undersized so it can carry that retired thing)from Nairaland babes , imagine her flat breastss like fried egg abi banky's head and she has the guts to display those things like that smh for some oloshos , what da fvck undecided undecided
wey the beards na?
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by kenoz(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Nice outfits
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Adonis3: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Pele o awon prophets of doom.

Tuface and Annie no do wedding for Dubai?

if only,

if only you went through the post and noticed that there were other similarities apart from the dubai wedding. embarassed

worse still, I don't think you read my disclaimer undecided
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Adonis3: 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
joromi:

The difference is Tunde has a JOB and is probably richer that Tolu!!

lol, not probably

Captain Demuren Is definitely richer than Toolzgrin

I was actually only messing around cheesy
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
Adonis3:

if only,

if only you went through the post and noticed that there were other similarities apart from the dubai wedding. embarassed

worse still, I don't think you read my disclaimer undecided

mr prophet of doom just wish them well and move on.is that too hard for you undecided

Na una go dey bash am say she never marry.na una still dey bash the wedding say eno go last.na you join them together? Wetin be your own undecided
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Adonis3: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
mr prophet of doom just wish them well and move on.is that too hard for you undecided

Na una go dey bash am say she never marry.na una still dey bash the wedding say eno go last.na you join them together? Wetin be your own undecided

oh please remind me

reading or comprehension, which exactly do you have issues with

if you're going to take panadol over something I emphasized shouldn't be taken seriously

then I wish you speedy recovery Brosad

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
Adonis3:

oh please remind me

reading or comprehension, which exactly do you have issues with

if you're going to take panadol over something I emphasized shouldn't be taken seriously

then I wish you speedy recovery Brosad

#Adonis3HasSpoken

yes adonis3 has spoken like a little fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.