Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday (1147 Views)

Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday by Orikinla(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2016
Famous Nollywood diva, beautiful Bukky Wright is poised to show us her #GidiBlues in her leading role in Femi Odugbemi's Lagos love drama movie "Gidi Blues" at the world premiere on Saturday, June 4, 2016, at the Federal Palace Hotel on Victoria Island.
The premiere is co-sponsored byAfrica Magic And Femi Odugbemi.

Re: Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday by teekay213(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2016
My ex crush,you still look beautiful but i have moved on.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday by Orikinla(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2016
teekay213:
My ex crush,you still look beautiful but i have moved on.
So, who is your new ,#GidiBlues now? grin
Re: Bukky Wright To Display Her #gidiblues On Saturday by Orikinla(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2016
M-Net's Africa Magic Sponsors World Premiere of "Gidi Blues" on June 4
See full report on
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/05/m-nets-africa-magic-sponsors-world.html

(1) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / / Photos: Adekunle Gold Helps A Female Fan Get A Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.