Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

An Appeal Was Allowed,but: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Appeal Was Allowed,but: (682 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Appeal Allowed But I Havent Been Called By The Bhc / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal Was Allowed,but: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2009
Re: An Appeal Was Allowed,but: by EAsY6: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2009
Your post is really funny, I quote you ' I think I have the statement' You should be sure if you have it or not, don't you agree?  Now I quote you again (lol) ' I don't want you to ask me why it took me so long' but thatz the question you MIGHT be asked when you get there,  so why not just tell me why it took you so long and I will let you know what to say to them.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? / Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! / Tougher Rules To Stop Abuse Of Student Visa System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.