Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Movies That Have Human Trafficking As Its Theme - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Have Human Trafficking As Its Theme (782 Views)

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / 2016 Movies That Can Make You Go Over The Moon / Top 10 Cliche In Horror Movies That Are Becoming Stale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movies That Have Human Trafficking As Its Theme by sambina: 10:33am On May 29, 2016
Please, my school will be commemorating world human trafficking day on 3rd june 2016. As part of events marking the day, we will like to have a film shown to the students. Please any one with a movie that is suitable for kids between the ages of 11-16,that centers of slavery, child labor, sex trafficking etc.
we planned showing the Nigerian movie "DRY" but the film is not yet out on dvd, movies like 12 years a slave and django are kind of inappropriate for their age.

so please nairalander will appreciate contributions on alternative movies or were I can get the movie Dry.....tanx in anticipation.
Re: Movies That Have Human Trafficking As Its Theme by MRBrownJ: 12:47pm On May 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_bJ-V44Wo

also check
- REDLIGHT documentary
- TAKEN movie with Liam Neeson
- TRADE movie with Kevin Kline
- EDEN movie
- NOT MY LIFE movie
Re: Movies That Have Human Trafficking As Its Theme by sambina: 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
MRBrownJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_bJ-V44Wo

also check
- REDLIGHT documentary
- TAKEN movie with Liam Neeson
- TRADE movie with Kevin Kline
- EDEN movie
- NOT MY LIFE movie
tanx,will check them out

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu And Ifeajuna's Last Meeting During The Biafra War (movie) !!!!!!!!!!! / "Arrest Gifty Now!"- NGO Cries Out / How To Watch Youtube Video Without Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.