Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! by richkids1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
Please help me because i have one brother of mine that has a mouth odour
How can he prevent it?
Re: Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! by infosupply: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
it can be prevented and cured permanently and naturally. get the remedy for just 500 only. reach me on infotechiksupply@gmail.com
Re: Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! by whiteroses(f): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
brush your teeth twice in the morning, beware on the second round only a small amount of paste is needed and concentrate on the tongue this will help you to have fresh breath for long, and whenever you eat always drink watand make sure to rinse the left-over foods down and lastly eat in the morning cos smell from last nights food does come up in the morning if you dont know and whener you close your mouth for hours without talking it will stink so have a bottle of water around, hope you find it helpful

(1) (Reply)

Alot Of Pain In My Ear, I Need Cure / Eat And Loose Weight / I'm Allergic To Cold,how Do Itreat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.