Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

#pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets (23282 Views)

I Will Not Come Down Until PMB Crushes PDP With 20million Votes In 2019. / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / See How Twitter User Mocked PDP With #apcbelike Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by handsam(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
Democracy Day APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS? End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016 Course Title: Introduction to APC Government Course Code: Government 101 Time Allow: 3 Hours Instruction: Attempt All Questions . If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of adiagram: 1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years. for i. Dollar increase. ii. Fuel Price increase iii. Power Failure iv. Unemployment v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings 2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which: i. N5k promise is cancelled ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled iii. NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased 3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''. 4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics. 5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday. 6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive. 7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist? 8. Write short notes on these mad phrases; i. masquerade dressing, ii. importation of grass iii. fantastically corrupt 9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? 10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you. . Apc Supporters Time Starts Now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Themandator: 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin see you, for your mind NDA will bring PMB to his kneel? When the jungle is fully matured the civil servant in Delta and Bayelsa will form Vigilante group to smoke out your Tompolo. Let them continuing bombing, kokan aiye.

Keep deluding yourself. Our oil output is already down by 50% and the army is still clueless as to what to do other than harass villagers.

Are the civil servants in Nigeria delta the only ones that benefits from the crude oil sales receipts? No!

Nigeria much more than the civil servants of the delta suffers and will continue to suffer the results of the nda activities. I.. Our output is already down by half..

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Temptee101(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2016
Postboiswag:
#iStandWithBuhari
GOD BLESS NAIJA

GOD BLESS PMB

GOD BLESS LAGOS

GOD BLESS AMBODE

Still Rep. APC!!!!!!!

Sai Baba I believe in you

Wait so you still dey stand with that waste? So because you still manage to provide one meal a day? Just keeping standing o until you no fit eat even once a day, na that time your eye go clear. You no go even see strength to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by ifoundmyperfect: 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
2019 will be interesting.

I missed your point... where are you driving at?
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by gbemmy100: 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari where is the change. pls let it rain o

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Roadmike(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=28pt]I STAND WITH BUHARI.[/size]

Where else would you have stood ?

Zombie, Dondee United

365 Wasted Years No qualms will endure 3 more to Go

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 29, 2016
litaninja:
My people, you cannot fix the problems from 16 years of bad governance in 1 year.
apc just added salt to the injury

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by ochiq(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2016
Ur case is very serious, I doubt if TB Joshua go even fit cure ur own zombism
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by stanech: 3:52am On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
Don't just stand close to me

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by codedpee(m): 3:56am On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

Stand well

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by bender79: 4:58am On May 30, 2016
omogin:

Crap. So APC has an excuse to keep fooling themselves. Well done!
Get the message and leave the massanger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Rocks PMB Customised Cap (Photos) / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation / APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.