Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

"Tips Towards A Better Life And Fulfilling Your Dreams" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Tips Towards A Better Life And Fulfilling Your Dreams" (367 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / One Morning Activity That Can Make Your Whole Day Fulfilling And Great / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tips Towards A Better Life And Fulfilling Your Dreams" by hebenezher(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
Good morning nairalanders! these tips I'm about to post here has been the most crucial and essential steps to a better life from depression, emotional pain and agony. I'm an introvert who had experience numerous emotional pains/wounds, I've an INFJ personality thanks to byers-Briggs for making my life more of a meaning and fun. For those who haven't checked out their personality type, I'll here by advice you to check. I discovered I'm living for no one after I checked my byers Briggs personality. it was fun aftermath, after all it made me understand my mysterious life style better, it became stale, and i became used to it. Well, according to the title of this thread, I'll go straight to the point.

Here we go

1) Stop over-thinking. Just stop, it’s not good for you. Since
we’re natural thinkers, it’s OK to be deep in thought but
over-thinking will ruin you.
2) Stop helping people so much. Now get me on this, we
always want to make everything easier for others. But we
over do it! People will take advantage of this. Instead do
what you need to do and people will ask for help when
they really need it.
3) Stop planning social events. Trying to think of things
you’re going to say, or do, etc. will only create anxiety.
Introduce yourself to others, smile, be confident, and ask
how are doing? The rest of the conversation will unfold.
4) Realize that not everyday is going to be perfect as we
like it to be. That’s life. Instead, learn from it and learn to
let go when things don’t go your way.
5) Fight and I mean FIGHT for your happiness.
6) Stop using others to fill the things you lack.
7) Let others know who are by speaking up for yourself. If
something they do bothers you, you need to address the
issue upfront.
cool Laugh when you make a mistake. Being hard on
yourself is counter-productive.
9) Find a hobby, something you always wanted to try but
think you can’t do. Whether it’s working out, dancing,
music, art, hiking, cooking etc. We need to find something
to channel our energy and makes us feel good. It’s a great
way to escape and have some alone time.
10) Cut out people who don’t care about you, because they
probably don’t.
11) Stop caring what others think of you. Know who you
are and embrace it. The right people will come your way.
12) Make time for yourself, mediate, and think about your
ultimate goal in life. Thank you so much. And please never forget to Myers Briggs personality as it makes it better to comprehend these steps above.

posted by an INFJ.. EBEN

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Should Know About Eric Schames / MUST READ : 10 Reasons Why Niger Delta Millitants Are Deadlier Than Boko Haram / Check Out The History Behind Theresa May's Kneeling Down Before The Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.