Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity (726 Views)

Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex / See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by cuulgeek(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2016
The amazing thing about the groundfridge is not just the fridge that needs no electricity but also that it uses common sense to keep things cool. I actually feel so stupid to not have invented it (wink emoji). However, I will accept that the fridge was designed not just by common sense but also by good research work.

It weighs just around the 300 kg mark and is about 7/5 feet in diameter. The fridge was designed to maintain a steady temperature of about 7 to 15º Celcius. even if the temperature is around it is -10 to 35° Celcius.

Full Post ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/groundfridge-the-fridge-that-needs-no-electricity/

Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by Flexherbal(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
Wow!
Make NEPA nor dey do any how.
Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by admindim: 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
great
Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
Wow! Make NEPA nor dey do any how.
Seems u have d fridge in ur aos?
Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
Sey i fit use am sell ice block ..
Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by meeky007(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari fit ban dis one 4rm entering 9ja.(NEPA NO GO CHOP?)
Re: Groundfridge, The Fridge That Needs No Electricity by cuulgeek(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2016
grayht:
Sey i fit use am sell ice block ..

It's not for making ice. Just keeps stuff fresh for long

(1) (Reply)

Invented A Phone Charging Points From Old Bicycle Chain / 2 Month Used 12V 200AH Monbat Inverter Battery For Sale / Xenophobic Attacks: Maybe Its Time To Send MTN, DSTV Away- Senator Olusola Adeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.