Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,411 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale (724 Views)

Garmin Nuvi 265w With Full Nigeria Street Map - August 2016 Release. / Garmin Nuvi Navigator With Jan 2016 Nigeria Maps. / Garmin Nuvi 55 and 57 (5inches Wide Screen)with 2016 Maps Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by alabiyemmy(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
GARMIN nuvi 200w series with updated February 2016 maps available for sale. Limited quantity available. Hurry while stocks last.

Bluetooth facility and 4.3 inches screen.

Call:

Yemmy on 07036949019

Or

BUKKY on 0703 899 7444

Www.nigeriagpsnavigator.com

Email. Alabiyemmy@nigeriagpsnavigator.com

Alabiyemmy@gmail.com

Alabiyemmy@yahoo.com

Re: GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by RoyalRoy(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
I wonder why people come on a free site to advice their products and they refuse to out a price.

You expect people to be calling you before they know the price of your products?

Do you think you are the only one who has the product for sale?

This is absurd.

1 Like

Re: GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by alabiyemmy(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:
I wonder why people come on a free site to advice their products and they refuse to out a price.

You expect people to be calling you before they know the price of your products?

Do you think you are the only one who has the product for sale?

This is absurd.

You will be amazed if I tell you the number of calls I get from Nairaland per day buying or wanting to know the price and even more about the product v

Absurd or no absurd, it works for me since ten years I have been on Nairaland, so keep your advice. Don't claim to know it all when you know nothing. What is not good for you may be the best for another. Period.
Re: GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by alabiyemmy(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2016
You will be amazed if I tell you the number of calls I get from Nairaland per day buying or wanting to know the price and even more about the product.

Absurd or no absurd, it works for me since ten years I have been on Nairaland, so keep your advice. Don't claim to know it all when you know nothing. What is not good for you may be the best for another. Period.
Re: GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by ruudneo: 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
Guys let's calm.
@seller: The customer is always right, that's a golden rule. Though you have been doing business this way for a long time and it works for you as you said, I believe you can make an exception for people that prefer to see the price.
@customer: We all are one, let's show love to another. You can pass your message in a more subtle and gently way, let love reign in our lives.

1 Like

Re: GARMIN Nuvi 265w Series With February 2016 Maps For Sale by alabiyemmy(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2016
ruudneo:
Guys let's calm.
@seller: The customer is always right, that's a golden rule. Though you have been doing business this way for a long time and it works for you as you said, I believe you can make an exception for people that prefer to see the price.
@customer: We all are one, let's show love to another. You can pass your message in a more subtle and gently way, let love reign in our lives.

Ok. Peace. Much love.

(1) (Reply)

Reg 012 C250 MB Needed / SOLD SOLD TOKS 2005 LEXUS RX330 - N2.750m Firm SOLD SOLD / Neatly Used Honda Civic 03 450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.