Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Business Connection Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Connection Needed (1027 Views)

GTB Error Establishing A Database Connection. / Paylater Online Loan: DON'T APPLY IF YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS POOR. / The Connection Between Nigerian Groundnut Pyramid And Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Connection Needed by Enyinne(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
I need people to partner with in my oil business to allow expansion in our business dealings. Pls get in touch.
Re: Business Connection Needed by Exxkay(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
What Type of oil business are you into?
Re: Business Connection Needed by Enyinne(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
Am into supply to company's and most recently ventured into door to door distribution.
Re: Business Connection Needed by Exxkay(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
Okay
But yet you have not mention the business you are talking about
Re: Business Connection Needed by megacontrol(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
palm oil, engine oil or oil & gas business?
surely you need to be more elaborate.
Re: Business Connection Needed by Exxkay(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Okay
I'm interested in the Engine Oil, are you talking about ABS 70?
Re: Business Connection Needed by corpROYAL(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
Is fuel, or palm oil
Explain better and what will responsibility of your partners will be.
Re: Business Connection Needed by Enyinne(f): 7:45am On May 31, 2016
Sorry house.I am into diesel supply mostly to manufacturing company's but we just acquired a peddler truck which is used in distributing diesel to house, offices or small biz enterprise and we need people who can bring jobs of where to supply and we pay commission based on the quantity supplied and the relationship goes on. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Business Connection Needed by moskit4(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
@enyinne I have a petrol station in Ota and Abeokuta. If you want to deal, I will like to know the size of your peddler (10,000ltrs, 15,000ltrs or 25,000ltrs) and if you want we can pay you in 10days as long as your price is great.

NB: Our conversation will be public on this link too if that's okay by you
Re: Business Connection Needed by Exxkay(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2017
A client need a loan for his engine oil Business example abs 70

If you can supply this product and get paid back every 3-5 days will also be great fully appreciated

Business partner on this engine oil is also welcome

Any assistance pls contact me on 08027709006 call/whatsapp
Re: Business Connection Needed by ToppSecret: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Business Connection Needed by jadygold: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
In need of business partner

We are into distributor of sanitary products both for women and babies include Baby Diapers, Baby Wipes, Adult Diapers, Under Pads, Sanitary Napkins, Nursing Mats, etc

We are looking for partnership. The investment opportunity is open to all and sundry. Get more details...... 08035921543 or dup.lawal@gmail.com
Re: Business Connection Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Enyinne:
Sorry house.I am into diesel supply mostly to manufacturing company's but we just acquired a peddler truck which is used in distributing diesel to house, offices or small biz enterprise and we need people who can bring jobs of where to supply and we pay commission based on the quantity supplied and the relationship goes on. U can email me on ezienyinne@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone

can I mail you?

(1) (Reply)

A Legal Way To Make Money / Pls Who Know How Much Dollar To Ghana Cedi Is In Their Black Mkt ? / Brockport Energy Limited ( We Sell Bulk Gas LPG, ULPG, LNG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.