Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Area Boy In Yankee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Area Boy In Yankee (1174 Views)

Difference Between Yankee Nairaland And Naija Nairaland / Hilarious: Nigerian Comments Vs Yankee Comments(pics) / Picture: Naija Barney vs Yankee Barney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area Boy In Yankee by samyyoung1(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2006
There was this AREA-BOY that found his way to US, he was employed as a bar man in an expensive restaurant by his white boss, On these faithfull day, His boss and two other white men where busy discussing business. They later brought out a suitcase filled with Dollars to share among themselves. suddenly, two white boys came into the bar with guns wanting to hijack the suitcase. As the Naija guy saw them, he was amazed that such small boys would want to rob his boss, he then picked two wine bottles, pulled his shirt and shouted " UNA TWO GO DIE TODAY". he then broke the bottle on his own head and proceeded to fight the boys. Having seen what he had done to him self, The boys ran for their dear lives knowing he was ready to kill him self first before killing them.

Can you Guess what became of the so called AREA BOY cool
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by Sammiejo: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2006
very funny
please tell us what happened.
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by osmen: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2006
I think i agree perfectly well with Sammiejo please u should tell us wat happened to the Area boy for as long as i Know i think it was an adventure for the area boy
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by amodu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2006
We are waiting
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by sukiyaki(f): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2006
what actually happened to d Area Boy
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by chistiana(f): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2006
waiting! waiting! waiting! pls
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by amodu(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2006
Please answer us
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by igoldson(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
Amodu na wa for una person don tell una joke where e sabi reach,
una dey find part two
which one una done send
Re: Area Boy In Yankee by chistiana(f): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2006
na u sabi ooooooooooo, which one u sef don post cause u carry all ya smelling mouth now dey yarn, besides dont u know most of the movie we watch ve parts, i beg talk another tin.

(1) (Reply)

The Year 2006 / Women Are Copycats! / A 4 Agbero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.