Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele (24959 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines / Troops Avert Attacks On Oil Pipelines At Gulobokri By Militants In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by adeleye83(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
lastmessenger:
all these could have been easily avoided if we had had a better president who is not filled with pride, bigotry and ignorance. why bite the hand that feed you.

Which hand feeds who. You will cry for the militants after they have dealt with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by adeleye83(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
Its showing on the face of your Nnamdi Kanu regretting his deeds.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Tarzaa(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
Go out there and say the avengers have taken over Nigeria! Hmmm! There will be celebrations on naira land but as soon as there is news of an injured avenger, you're a bloody lier! I won't lie, tell the truth. The avengers have just kidnaped Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by graphiti: 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Story, zombies your New Sheriffat in town has dropped food for you to celebrate.
Fake news, arrested occupants/tenants of Tompolo guest house and you called it mopping of members of NDA. Fools

Dimienedonkz:

Thank you for your reply that is devoid of insult like other zombies . I am a lawyer and I know what I am talking about that, 98% of arrestees in Nigeria are innocent. I am corps member under the ministry of justice and when I come across some accused persons I feel like crying. They can just pick someone from the road and the next day label him a arm robber. Nigeria is bleeped up big time , the innocent ones are always the culprit. I hate Nigeria because of our security personnel, they are very pathetic. I had a case last week where I was supposed to be the state counsel but I told my boss I ain't going for the case because I am 100% convinced the boy is innocent

gbemoh:

Statement like 'I hate Nigeria' makes your comment like the rest of the wailing pack.
What can you do to make it loved?? You a Corper, 98% is exaggerating facts 'the law'. Have you ever lost family members to armed criminals ??

Rotf!

U can always spot descendants of children of hate! - always filled with venom no matter how hard they try to hide it behind #sweet~words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Fash20: 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

lies upon lies

undecided undecided
ipod alert

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by everozone: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
Cock and bull story.
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by jossyj: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ALMUSTAQIM:
KUDOS TO OUR SOLDIERS

GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY

GOD BLESS OUR WISE PRESIDENT

SHAME SHAME TO THE AVENGERS
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Michkys: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
Ajibel:
What's wrong with some Nigerians? When news comes in that NDA carried out an attack, they jubilate, but when the hear the NA has foiled an attack or arrested some suspects, they begin to call it lies and propaganda?
nairaland is filled with ipods. its no suprise that we have more opposition than support for Buhari.
I got my stats during the times preceedig the election that outsed Jona. if Nairaland polls were to be used to decide the winner, jona would have won overwhelmingly.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by donswaga: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
The last time I check NDA always strike at midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Fash20: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
Ajibel:
What's wrong with some Nigerians? When news comes in that NDA carried out an attack, they jubilate, but when the hear the NA has foiled an attack or arrested some suspects, they begin to call it lies and propaganda?
Don't mind them they are all IPODs. Enemy of the country.
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by akanji4good(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL. angry
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Rekeb: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
Boss13:
I don't believe this story. If the fire power was superior, the soldiers should have caught the militants

It doesn't make any difference whether you believe it or not. The galant soldiers have decisively dealt with some rogues. That's what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by binaws(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
Awon were everytin na lie, ashe e tie le nobody fight govt and go free. So won ma pa yin one by one ni. Bad people. Why den no show face make burutai brutalise dem. Yeye ipob[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by binaws(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
hahaa yeye ipod one by one then go kill u
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2016
graphiti:

Rotf!

U can always spot descendants of children of hate! - always filled with venom no matter how hard they try to hide it behind #sweet~words.

Please stop interfering in a discourse that is superfluous to your shallow and tribal bigoted mind.
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

lies upon lies

undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by everozone: 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
Cock and bull story.You killed most of d militants while others were wounded and they still flee with their speed boats.You can tell that to d marines.Nonsensical.
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Ajibel(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Thank you for your reply that is devoid of insult like other zombies. I am a lawyer and I know what I am talking about that, 98% of arrestees in Nigeria are innocent. I am corps member under the ministry of justice and when I come across some accused persons I feel like crying. They can just pick someone from the road and the next day label him a arm robber. Nigeria is bleeped up big time, the innocent ones are always the culprit. I hate Nigeria because of our security personnel, they are very pathetic. I had a case last week where I was supposed to be the state counsel but I told my boss I ain't going for the case because I am 100% convinced the boy is innocent

98% of suspects being arrested are innocent, you claim? Sir, even the NBS can easily disprove your claim. But I'll admit, there are more innocent folks arrested than the real culprits.

True, our security personnel dont give us much belief to trust in them, but this is the NA, who are responsible for the protection of our territory. Are you also saying their recent captures of top commanders of BH is also false?

I always like to see the positive sides of things. I am not one to always hammer on the negatives. These soldiers are humans and have got families too. They deserve our respect, support and prayers.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
GULLIBLE NAIJA-RIANS CELEBRATING THIS FAKE NEWS AS FOOLISH LIKE FURA.

FG/NA FAILED TO TELL NIGERIANS THAT ONE OF THEIR WAR SHIPS WAS SUNK YESTERDAY BY THE AVENGERS.

USELESS COUNTRY WITH A USELESS PRESIDENT.
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by blaqoracle: 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
Ajibel:
since their COWARDLY HERO, ojukwutu, who invented propaganda as a veritable weapon of war abandoned them and fled to ivory coast, everything to them is propaganda.
The more they wail, the more I am convinced that Nigeria is the right path to greatness.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by johnnysmart(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
Gud news...but am afraid 9ja army now report false news to boast dis ego
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Ewelesuo: 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
senier007:
The Nigerian army on Sunday said troops on patrol in the Niger-Delta region averted attacks by militants on some critical oil infrastructures.

A statement by Army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman, said troops of 343 Artillery Regiment and of 2 Brigade, 82 Division of the Nigerian Army in the early hours of today carried out patrol within the general area of Gulobokri and Eweleso, around Brass area in Bayelsa State.

Usman said the patrol team encountered some armed militants in two speed boats with intent to blow up Nigeria Agip Oil Company (NAOC) pipeline in Gulobokri.

He said the suspected militants opened fire on the patrol team, explaining that: “The troops responded with overwhelming superior firepower and as a result, the suspected criminals sped off from the area with many of them sustaining gunshot wounds.”

He added that: “No casualty on the patrol team. Unfortunately, a staff of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), attached to the team sustained gunshot wound. He has since been evacuated and he is in a stable condition.”

Usman also said another patrol team of the same unit of the 82 Division Nigerian Army, on patrol to Perigbene House Boat (HB) also encountered three Speed boats suspected to be containing militants about to attack another critical infrastructure in the area.

He said: “The troops opened fire on them, killing most of them and injuring others. However, the casualty on militants cannot be ascertained as it was raining heavily and the raging storm could not allow troops to go on pursuit of the escaping criminals.”

He added that a mop up operation has been organized for those militants that escaped with gunshot wounds and injuries as they may be receiving treatment in the neighbouring communities.

He Usman assured that troops would continue to intensify patrol in the general area to avert further vandalization or attacks in the area.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/niger-delta-militants-troops-avert-attacks-on-oil-pipelines-at-gulobokri-eweleso/148835.html#aDTgsZbeZ7oz1V21.99
My advice for the soldiers is to be very carefull in that area because they could get killed in the area. This is because, there are many creeks on the high sea leading to Brass which the millitants knows very well. Besides, innocent people will only get killed or get their boat capsized.
Even the JTF guys in Nembe Creek and Ogbolumanbiri cannot help. Militatant from Southern Ijaw and other areas converged there. This is a community with more than 90 oil wells and three flowstations owned by Shell Company.
I know this because it is my village
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by graphiti: 11:42pm On May 29, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Thank you for your reply that is devoid of insult like other zombies. I am a lawyer and I know what I am talking about . I am corps member under the ministry of justice and when I come across some accused persons I feel like crying. Nigeria is bleeped up big time,....... I hate Nigeria....... .

Dimienedonkz:
[b]Story, zombies your New Sheriffat in town has dropped food for you to celebrate.
Fake news, arrested occupants/tenants of Tompolo guest house and you called it mopping of members of NDA. Fools

Dimienedonkz:

Please stop interfering in a discourse that is superfluous to your shallow and tribal bigoted mind.

Hehehehehe....., earthworm forming python!

You called d poo u typed there {in red} deep, patriotic and undogmatic?

Rotf!!!

Eyahhhhh......, ever since ur hero lost d 2015 presidential election u and ur ilks have shown strong discontentment 4 ds administration.

Sorry to burst ur bubbles bloke, d "new sherrifat" has 7 more yrs to rule ur disgruntled lots. I know it's frustrating, but there's little or noffin u can do about it!

The best u lots can do is to commit suicide but u aren't man/woman enuff 2 do it.

Even ur number 1 hero had to cowardly scamper to Ivory Coast dressed as a sissy after leading close to 2 million of innocent souls to their untimely grave!

Look u have 2 options: either u live with being a full-fledged Nigerian or... or.... #lagoon-loading.

Pls, choose wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by willibounce1(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2016
grin
lastmessenger:
all these could have been easily avoided if we had had a better president who is not filled with pride, bigotry and ignorance. why bite the hand that feed you.

Lol. You have changed tone. Are you and you NDA tired of bombing? All these could have been avoided if the useless NDA had gone to school, study hard and get a good job or probably learn a skill or trade.. but they prefer to collect free money from govt through amnesty. 'our oyel' 'our oyel' won't help any miscreants. Una neva see anything

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2016
When I told nairalanders that Nigeria army lies a lot some called me a joker or unpatriotic.
A friend of my just called me that his nephew who was in Oporoza, writing exams was among the persons the army arrested. The boy lodged in Tompolo's guest house. a 17yrs old boy. shame shame shame shame, they always arrest innocent souls and leave the real culprits out there
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by CharleyCharley: 12:54am On May 30, 2016
tsdarkside:
jonathan is in exile in ivory coast...

i talk to a ivorian yesterday...he said it could be true....if nigeria would ask,they would deliver him to the efcc....

Which ivorien? Abi you talked to your fellow zombie? Little by little, madness has started setting in.

Zombie grin grin
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by phenase(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2016
Some stories are hard to believe
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by One1after: 2:31am On May 30, 2016
kodded:
cc mynd44

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,
or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Kid, So uganda spotted is now breaking of rules? But you call people zombie here daily, hypocrisy runs in your blood. Smh
Re: Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele by Nobody: 3:14am On May 30, 2016
lastmessenger:
just shut that useless gob of urs. Its pay back time. Carry go baba. Haters can go and drown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.