Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar (20927 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
Agbaletu:
Baba no dey do local trip.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by amacastel: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Exactly! They want him to come and commission a street road paved in Lagos State and a 1KM Monorail in Cross River State! Haba ....its shameful shaaa

Atlist dy have achieved more than him shey all of them was swear in on the same day . Buhari shld be happy for the progress of others so he can have same though he has been a sadist from his day of lossing election he never congratulate any1 .wicked clueless slow ,tribalisic man .he won't come to calabar and Lagos but he Will be traveling all over d globe as if they are the 1 dt voted him. Ajala the waka waka
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
Baba nor get energy for Calabar girls again jor. cheesy grin
Make dem invite OBJ. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by bondingman: 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
In today's broadcast to d nation on his 1 yr anniversary, Buhari was talking & looked very sick.
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by jaybee(f): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Exactly! They want him to come and commission a street road paved in Lagos State and a 1KM Monorail in Cross River State! Haba ....its shameful shaaa

I was in Tinapa last week and they were busy window-dressing the ghostly facility. I lodged in the poorly managed dilapidated Lakeside hotel with unprofessional hotel staff. They were busy with the monorail with two coaches. And from the airport I saw the proposed garment factory under construction. Actually there is nothing there for the president to commission. It's just a publicity stunt by the government of Crosss river state. It's a good decision by the president after getting intelligent information on the whole show.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Aniwhyte(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2016
dragonking2:
[size=16pt]If it was to fly to germany, america, UK Saudi Arabia, china or morroco, the dullard will be everly present...Now to travel down to see his own citizens, he will develop ear infection. This guy disgraced the whole Lagos state and SW by not honouring the invitation of Ambode last week, forgetting so soon that Lagos gave him almost 2million votes during the election. 2019 is not too far again.!!![/size] angry angry angry
Shut that hole in your face, which almost 2million votes. Mtchewwwww
Lagos state gave Apc 700+ votes.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Duru009(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
This president is not healthy at all.
Did u people watch that broadcast?

I just pity him. The pressure its just too much.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Maser: 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
As long as it's not a foreign trip, Buhari has no time for that. His a Diasporan President!

I don't blame him for not going. That project is the most ridiculous on earth and they want to drag him from Abuja to come and commission a crap 1km monorail the former Governor built from Tinapa to his personally owned International Conference Centre. Very selfish and silly project that is not even in a corridor where it will benefit ordinary people. Baba must have been informed before he declined attending.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by pennyland(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2016
ALL LOCAL TREP CANCEL
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Buhahahahahahahahahaa

Cc:Kingtom
This is funny hehehehehe some innocent people will die this week this is so funny hehehehehehehehehe cry cry
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
KingTom:
This is funny hehehehehe some innocent people will die this week this is so funny hehehehehehehehehe cry cry

Told ya! cool
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Told ya! cool
well my little black box will last me for another month so no worries but faaji allawee Don reduce cry
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Vveni(m): 2:52am On May 30, 2016
Wrong people are misleading the president...
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2016
You think baba is gej or kano APC governor that will commission old bore hole? Why should a state governor wait for a president to commission something if not for noise making? Quietly do your thing if you are real like Ambode and Obiano not show off. Baba no get that kind time.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Themandator: 6:47am On May 30, 2016
bigtt76:

The monorail is for fun seekers. It goes no where but just within Tinapa such should not be a reason for a president to cause a state to waste billions on his visit. It is good he didn't even allow his wife to come
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by freeze001(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2016
henryhemon:
You think baba is gej or kano APC governor that will commission old bore hole? Why should a state governor wait for a president to commission something if not for noise making? Quietly do your thing if you are real like Ambode and Obiano not show off. Baba no get that kind time.

The same Ambode he also shafted?! Ahn Ahn! !! U for choose another name to call as quiet and real performer na. Besides, if Buhari had no intention of going from day one then why accept and put the states through the wasteful expense of preparing for his visit?

Leave this ya defence bro, e no enter. Shebi Buhari is supposed to be honest and frank? Where are those qualities in this matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2016
As a president for a year , which road has he constructed ? Some time I marvel the rate of zombie DNA all his worshippers carry.
bigtt76:

Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2016
Nogen:
Hope he cancels his already lined up overseas trips too. Let him stay in Aso rock and fix the country!

Baba Is flying to Senegal on Friday grin grin
Local league no dey pay. undecided
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by annnikky(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
Y won't he cancel this trip, calabar is not foreign country so he'll give nijerians one silly n flimsy excuse buh wen it comes to foreign trip no excuse will come up...

God is watching... shocked
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

The same Ambode he also shafted?! Ahn Ahn! !! U for choose another name to call as quiet and real performer na. Besides, if Buhari had no intention of going from day one then why accept and put the states through the wasteful expense of preparing for his visit?

Leave this ya defence bro, e no enter. Shebi Buhari is supposed to be honest and frank? Where are those qualities in this matter?

Have you ever seen anything good in PMB? You say Ambode isn't a real performer,name one governor who is at his level? You're just anti APC simple. I argue with people who are objective and not those who are blinded with sentiments cuz they will never see beyond their nose.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by freeze001(f): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
henryhemon:

Have you ever seen anything good in PMB? You say Ambode isn't a real performer,name one governor who is at his level? You're just anti APC simple. I argue with people who are objective and not those who are blinded with sentiments cuz they will never see beyond their nose.

You misunderstand my response. It's nothing to do with APC or PDP, just the premise on which u justify Buhari's last minute refusal to honour an invitation he already accepted. Let me remind u of ur words...

henryhemon:

Read the bolded again and go back to my response. My point was u should have used another example of a quiet and performing governor not one who had already displayed a proclivity noisemaking and was shafted earlier by the President. If u feel my response was an APC/PDP thing, can u show me ur response to Buhari's refusal to come to Lagos where u put it down to useless noisemaking on the part of Ambode especially since baba is not expected to have time for such things? Did u ask why he didn't quietly do his thing instead of waiting for Mr President?

That is why I did not pick on Obiano because he fits the bill for the purpose of this example. Doing his thing without calling president for commissioning. I was even on the president's case because it is dishonourable of him to accept the invitations of executive governors and then disappoint them at the last minute after expenses had been incurred in preparation for his visit. If it is truly that he doesn't have time to be commissioning any and every project in the states, he ought not to have accepted the invitation in the first place so it's clear that it's a matter of principle.

Finally, I cannot judge Ambode's performance because I have no business with Lagos. It is those that live n work there or visit regularly that can speak factually.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

You misunderstand my response. It's nothing to do with APC or PDP, just the premise on which u justify Buhari's last minute refusal to honour an invitation he already accepted. Let me remind u of ur words...

Read the bolded again and go back to my response. My point was u should have used another example of a quiet and performing governor not one who had already displayed a proclivity noisemaking and was shafted earlier by the President. If u feel my response was an APC/PDP thing, can u show me ur response to Buhari's refusal to come to Lagos where u put it down to useless noisemaking on the part of Ambode especially since baba is not expected to have time for such things? Did u ask why he didn't quietly do his thing instead of waiting for Mr President?

That is why I did not pick on Obiano because he fits the bill for the purpose of this example. Doing his thing without calling president for commissioning. I was even on the president's case because it is dishonourable of him to accept the invitations of executive governors and then disappoint them at the last minute after expenses had been incurred in preparation for his visit. If it is truly that he doesn't have time to be commissioning any and every project in the states, he ought not to have accepted the invitation in the first place so it's clear that it's a matter of principle.

Finally, I cannot judge Ambode's performance because I have no business with Lagos. It is those that live n work there or visit regularly that can speak factually.

It pays to be objective......people will respect you. Now that you have been objective even though you were still a little bias about Ambode.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by freeze001(f): 2:50pm On May 30, 2016
henryhemon:

It pays to be objective......people will respect you. Now that you have been objective even though you were still a little bias about Ambode.

Can u please highlight the area of bias toward Ambode? And tell me why u chose to knock Ayade who is a PDP governor and not Ambode? You are the one who let ur bias run away with u and u just saw bias where there was none. You need ur own advice in the end.. be objective and people will respect you.

Until u can explain to me why it is noisemaking for Ayade to invite the president and okay for baba not to have time for Cross River, a PDP state, but Ambode's invitation to the President for the sane purpose is not noisemaking though he was also disappointed by him, u are obviously the biased person here.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Who know when this foreign trip president will be travelling to syria?
freeze001:
Bubu no dey play home base abeg! Strictly international tinz especially when he needs to consult his doctors in the UK... Now he's off to Senegal on Friday...amazing!!!
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2016
freeze001:

Can u please highlight the area of bias toward Ambode? And tell me why u chose to knock Ayade who is a PDP governor and not Ambode? You are the one who let ur bias run away with u and u just saw bias where there was none. You need ur own advice in the end.. be objective and people will respect you.

Until u can explain to me why it is noisemaking for Ayade to invite the president and okay for baba not to have time for Cross River, a PDP state, but Ambode's invitation to the President for the sane purpose is not noisemaking though he was also disappointed by him, u are obviously the biased person here.

I have been following your posts .....You have never seen anything good about APC nor PMB. ....now when it got to the part of Ambode performing you said you can't judge cuz you haven't been there,I ask you have you been to most places to know others are performing? Am not blinded by sentiments,now I haven't been to anambra to agree that Obiano is working. It is from testimonies of what majority say. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by freeze001(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2016
henryhemon:

I have been following your posts .....You have never seen anything good about APC nor PMB. ....now when it got to the part of Ambode performing you said you can't judge cuz you haven't been there,I ask you have you been to most places to know others are performing? Am not blinded by sentiments,now I haven't been to anambra to agree that Obiano is working. It is from testimonies of what majority say. Thank you.

Since u cannot answer my clear and direct questions on this subject then I am left with no option than to go by ur testimony that those who invited d President to their states to commission projects are absolute noisemakers. By ur own conclusion, it is clear that Ambode is a noisemaker and baba doesn't have time for that rubbish.

According to u, I see nothing good about APC and PMB but how can I when the president himself has finally admitted that all they were doing during their campaigns was rubbish and they basically have nothing to offer except their rubbish?

https://www.nairaland.com/3137052/saying-rubbish-during-campaign-president
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2016
freeze001:

Since u cannot answer my clear and direct questions on this subject then I am left with no option than to go by ur testimony that those who invited d President to their states to commission projects are absolute noisemakers. By ur own conclusion, it is clear that Ambode is a noisemaker and baba doesn't have time for that rubbish.

No need to argue with peeps like you,its like a christain argueing with an Aethist. Am from the east but I don't play all your ethnic bollocks cuz i cant be limited by one crap. People just create one imaginary enemy for themselves.
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by freeze001(f): 7:53am On May 31, 2016
henryhemon:

No need to argue with peeps like you,its like a christain argueing with an Aethist. Am from the east but I don't play all your ethnic bollocks cuz i cant be limited by one crap. People just create one imaginary enemy for themselves.

U see urself? Who asked where you're from? So that u can claim detribalised Nigerian abi? Please don't start lying cos it's obvious you're so Yoruba! I don't do tribalism stuff myself but I will never reduce myself to lies just to prove a point.

Meanwhile u quoted an incomplete post. Go read the rest of what I wrote grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar by henryhemon(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
freeze001:

U see urself? Who asked where you're from? So that u can claim detribalised Nigerian abi? Please don't start lying cos it's obvious you're so Yoruba! I don't do tribalism stuff myself but I will never reduce myself to lies just to prove a point.

Meanwhile u quoted an incomplete post. Go read the rest of what I wrote grin

Lie detector I see you. Like I said no need argueing with your likes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.