Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area (927 Views)

Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area? / What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by sylvar02(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
This note is almost as useless as useless itself in my area. Been long I held one.

Your take guys! What can you buy with this?

http://www.lucasbeta.com/2016/05/what-and-what-can-you-still-get-with.html

Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by jeyselassie(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2016
I reject it in the name of Jesus. Nigeria is gone past the daysof spending coins. U cannt buy nothing except u add em up together
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by osesology(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Is #5 note still in existence? I cant even remember the last time I saw one not to talk of using one.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by sylvar02(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2016
jeyselassie:
I reject it in the name of Jesus. Nigeria is gone past the daysof spending coins. U cannt buy nothing except u add em up together

Lol. Gone past and is it good? On Nigerians. It was a great thing when this note and the coins you just mentioned were still valuable...
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
jeyselassie:

Does that look like a coin. Op how about kulikuli, bride price...
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by sylvar02(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2016
osesology:
Is #5 note still in existence? I cant even remember the last time I saw one not to talk of using one.

Well #5 is still in existence... been long I saw one myself. But the value is almost #0
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by jeyselassie(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

whats d difference between 5 1naira coin.bro weare past the stage of dose change nd no one can re introduce it to us.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by sylvar02(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

Kulikuli? I doubt it... and for the bride price ish? like seriously? What's #5 doing there? To design the bag of money?
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by jeyselassie(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
sylvar02:

Lol. Gone past and is it good? On Nigerians. It was a great thing when this note and the coins you just mentioned were still valuable...
its very good.we got new problems on our head not the kind of zillion zimbabwe problem that zimbabwe or other countries experience.
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
I can buy kulikuli or ofiyo with it grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by kossyablaze(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
Used to be sachet water or cowbell buh now each is N15
Re: Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area by sylvar02(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
Used to be sachet water or cowbell buh now each is N15

Lol... how time flies

(1) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Are You Tire Of Job Seeking...then,you Must Read This On Nylon Production / The Fastest Way To Spot Poor People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.