Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters (494 Views)

Finally The Rat In President Buhari Office Is Dead. Photos / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters by oyinkinola: 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
The looters never find it hard like this before, at the begining they think it's a joke but now they know its no longer business as usual!
I never think it will happen in my life time, i thank God for her blessing on this country

1 Like

Re: One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters by kodded(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmmmm that means 160 million Nigerians are looters not so
Re: One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters by helpee(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2016
oyinkinola:
The looters never find it hard like this before, at the begining they think it's a joke but now they know its no longer business as usual!
I never think it will happen in my life time, i thank God for her blessing on this country
you are so pathetic. i cant believe i am even commenting on such a useless thread. Looters like amaechi are really finding it hard . spit on thread
Re: One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters by oyinkinola: 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
helpee:
you are so pathetic. i cant believe i am even commenting on such a useless thread. Looters like amaechi are really finding it hard . spit on thread
what make you mad when we are talking of looters, are you looters too?
Re: One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters by ayokellany: 6:54pm On May 29, 2016
helpee:

I thought Wike was handling the prosecution of Amechi after all he looted his state not the FG that is if you can even prove he dud ay all. You my friend need to spit on your head n not on the thread.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Aregbesola Today / Buhari Afraid Of Nda.. A Myth Or A Fact??? / Niger Delta Avengers Warns Agip Not Effect Any Repairs On Blown Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.