Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan (2338 Views)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by DeadWrong: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
The high oil prices were a perfect cover for Gej's and Ngozi Oniwala's ineptness, clueless and failure. YES, I would still vote PMB!!

9 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Beulahsouvenirs: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
Scream:
What kind of question is that? If you own a company, would you employ a manager that messed up bug time, squandered all your surplus, shared recovered funds etc or you would employ the one that is fumbling as he is looking for a way out of the quagmire created by a prodigal manager?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by 360degree(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Lo ba tan! Why una dey disappoint this guy wey open this topic na. Anyway truth no dey lie sha.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by ba7man(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
I will vote for Buhari even in my sleep.

GEJ only empowered criminals, gun carrying miscreants and thieves and we're still paying the price today.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by antispexish(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Am not a fan of metuh but am begining to wonder at the recent fixation people are having over metuh. There are many people that were indicted in that Dasuki arms money looting, almost every major politician got. From the north mostly to even a few from the west(FFK,George,Obanikoro,Falae etc) and then metuh. Many has promised to return and others have returned.
Why the fixation on metuh? Is it a ploy to tarnish igbos for an offence which majority from other tribes are guilty of?
Anyway,let's get back to your question.
How is that all his predecessors (shagari and now Jonathan)are wrong and never him? Any good leader must take up the challenge and build on it. Look again at Real madrid that won the UCL last night. In january,under Coach Benitez,they were 5th on the spanish league,losing points almost weekly,morale was low until Zidane took charge and in 5months,they won the UCL,finishing just a point behind spanish champion Barca.
Zidane did not waste time blaming his predecessor(whether he's guilty or not). He went straight to stopping the further loss of points and progressed from there.
That's how you know a true leader

is the predecessor guilty or not? simple question
I selected metuh not because he Ibo. I selected him just in case you might bring up the witch hunt logic and that no money was looted.

I feel( personal opinion) that people are fixed about metuh cus 1. He allowed his issues go to press often, mostimes he is always talking about it.
2.unlike him, The other looters did not have the surpport of their fellow tribes in what they did, I.e falae's was condemned by the yorubas.

real Madrid where never in 5th place in the league
they where not loosing anyhow
when Zidane took over , they where 4 or seven points behind Barcelona, for a while it got worse, it could have even been up to 13 points difference, but things started getting better after a while!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
Come angryWho opened this thread angry how many una dey? I see a group of paid E-Rats grin anyway if I must answer I won't vote either of them so PDP shouldn't bother. But if I must choose one. Why on earth will I vote for Buhari just give me one good reason. Insecurity? Aren't they the ones that started using Boko haram as political thugs in the north till they got out of control. Plsss.. You APC paid E-worriors get into your head angry Garri is still 600 for a painter and yam is 1k. If you like reach a million and register on nairaland for your evangelism it won't work!! Serious hunger dey wire everybody for 9ja and ur Shouting APC ANYTIME!! angry respect ur selves oo.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by antispexish(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2016
Is it the jona that had hundred of advisers but can't stop setting up committee every week that you wanted me to vote for?

some people dnt get it, they think people wanted Buhari ,NIGERIANS HAD NO CHOICE!, you either take the agBo jedi or die!, jona does not have the ability to be president talk less of commander in chief.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by antispexish(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2016
who remembers the embarrassment we received from morOcco cus of jona.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2016
P M B. ALL THE WAY

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by bondingman: 11:07pm On May 29, 2016
GEJ any day! life was better in his time.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by 7lives: 11:08pm On May 29, 2016
PMB no ni.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by seunajia: 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Eventhough his indecision has ruined most well-meaning policies, Buhari over Jonathan any day. Jonathan lacked/s the kind of will and conviction Buhari has. Jonathan is a two-timing thief.

So, yes!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by hub: 11:31pm On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Am not a fan of metuh but am begining to wonder at the recent fixation people are having over metuh. There are many people that were indicted in that Dasuki arms money looting, almost every major politician got. From the north mostly to even a few from the west(FFK,George,Obanikoro,Falae etc) and then metuh. Many has promised to return and others have returned.
Why the fixation on metuh? Is it a ploy to tarnish igbos for an offence which majority from other tribes are guilty of?
Anyway,let's get back to your question.
How is that all his predecessors (shagari and now Jonathan)are wrong and never him? Any good leader must take up the challenge and build on it. Look again at Real madrid that won the UCL last night. In january,under Coach Benitez,they were 5th on the spanish league,losing points almost weekly,morale was low until Zidane took charge and in 5months,they won the UCL,finishing just a point behind spanish champions Barca.
Zidane did not waste time blaming his predecessor(whether he's guilty or not). He went straight to stopping the further loss of points and progressed from there.
That's how you know a true leader
Mind u Zidane was the assistant to Benitez.
Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by hub: 11:34pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari till he say 'I no dey do again' grin

6 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by josephni12: 12:10am On May 30, 2016
Why Not

maybe u don't understand why they are called zombies, apc juju strong well well, bigotry woun't allow them say the truth for once even if they would die. I BET u even if 1 dollar turns to 2,000 Naira MOST northerners and Some westerners will still support buhari zombies must support him that's why they are zombies, it's said first impression matters but e no dey for zombies dictionary. to be zombie mean say u no get sense and human feelings "imagine supporting fuel subsidy removal to their detriment a good zombie would have kept silent, infact any person wey do dem dat jazz tell the person say e strong well well I go lyk com borrow am

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by ilovetheline: 12:20am On May 30, 2016
Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Ddaji(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2016
PMB any day any time, if not because of Buhari bokoharam would have finish us by now.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Nobody: 12:39am On May 30, 2016
I can't imagine voting this time for an otueke drunkard I never voted for in 2011 and 2015.

It must be taking as a slap on the faces of Nigerians if Jonathan dare wishes to contest again either in 2019 or in after life and for that he must be stoned to death.

A non-existing buhari is far better than an existing uncountable Jonathans.

NEVER AGAIN WILL A WEAKLING BE ALLOWED TO OVERSEE THE AFFAIRS OF MY BELOVETH COUNTRY, NIGERIA.

Lalasticlala , mynd44 , oya food don show.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Japhestra(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2016
I will vote Buhari a million times over that weak vessel called Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by bakila: 1:37am On May 30, 2016
@op a hundred Orubebe cannot disrupt this mini election you started. Please declear the result and give it to Bubu, members have SPOKETH overwhelmingly........ === Sai BUBU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 1:46am On May 30, 2016
Replies on this thread have really restored my confidence in Nigerians.
Big ups y'all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Babacele: 3:48am On May 30, 2016
P.M.B.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by maimalari: 4:30am On May 30, 2016
Jonathan almost killed Nigeria. He left Nigeria in coma. Buhari is trying to wake her up. Yes, i ll vote Buhari over that weakling anyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30am On May 30, 2016
bakila:
@op a hundred Orubebe cannot disrupt this mini election you started. Please declear the result and give it to Bubu, members have SPOKETH overwhelmingly........ === Sai BUBU.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Lombardi: 6:35am On May 30, 2016
Sai Buhari, sai baba. Buhari any time any day. No more cluelessness. Everybody is held accountable. Come 2019 if this govt is not up to par then the people will speak.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by antispexish(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
josephni12:
Why Not

maybe u don't understand why they are called zombies, apc juju strong well well, bigotry woun't allow them say the truth for once even if they would die. I BET u even if 1 dollar turns to 2,000 Naira MOST northerners and Some westerners will still support buhari zombies must support him that's why they are zombies, it's said first impression matters but e no dey for zombies dictionary. to be zombie mean say u no get sense and human feelings "imagine supporting fuel subsidy removal to their detriment a good zombie would have kept silent, infact any person wey do dem dat jazz tell the person say e strong well well I go lyk com borrow am
we are seING what jona did for the South east , yep, he turned the place to dubai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by agabusta: 3:01pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari over Jonathan. Yes I will vote Buhari.

Jonathan was a weak and selfish leader who put priority on perpetuating himself in power than making the lives of his citizens better.

Any unbiased, enlightened person will definitely know that it is GEJ that is 70 percent responsible for economic mess we are presently experiencing.

Obj also witnessed an economic downturn but his rainy day purse saved the day.

GEJ kept no rainy day purse.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari started well.

Yes. I will

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by mamajohn(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari even in death is far better than that certified criminal, l will vote for Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by farem: 3:54pm On May 31, 2016
antispexish:

we are seING what jona did for the South east , yep, he turned the place to dubai!
Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by amaechi1: 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
Yes and Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan by FunmiOdogun(f): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
7lives:
PMB no ni.
abi oo. Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWS UPDATE: Tinubu Backs Niger Delta, Blasts Buhari In Powerful Statement / Hrm Obi Dr Nnamdi A.c Obi (jp)obi Uruagu Nnewi Is Dead / Just Look At How This Nigerian Guy Finished All Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.