Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos (775 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Michealoguns(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2016
The human mind acknowledge that at every stage in life, change is needed, the big problem is no one wants real change.
Poverty and greed is our mentality in Nigeria, we Nigerians are also very lazy at thinking.
We also like looking for reasons for our downfalls or mistakes.
An average Nigerian doesn't want to accept the fact that he needs to work to eat, they believe in small work big pay. That's why our country isn't moving ahead.
We all dream big and dream large, but we forget that to actualize a dream one must wake up and act.
Businessmen are greedy and selfish, they want to spend less and make huge profits.
They import less quality and sell at prices of quality. They use their staffs like slaves yet pay peanuts.
We know the government is slow or rather a non thinking, less proactive one but the question is- As a Nigerian have you improved your moral standard of doing what you want others to do to you,have you tried thinking and create than complain, have you Passed on good morals of hardworking and diligence to the youth,have you improved your skills and knowledge to better your life and family?
So if buhari wasted 369days in office, what did you do to improve yourself, your community, state?
Buhari has integrity but lacks some intelligence.

Curled from thinkers on palmchat

Cc lalasticlala, tonyebarcanista

Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Sleekydee(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
that's what it seem for now, but then again, something has to die in other for it to b reborn. I still have faith in him.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by kossyablaze(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
Yes
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
I can tell you few things from my personal opinion.
Nigerians are ready to make sacrifices so long as it satisfies their ethnic, regional and/or religious sentiments. One year of Buhari has exposed how Nigerians are ready to go without salary, electric power, petrol; even jobs so long as the purpose is to frustrate Buhari's government.
A typical Nigerian youth doesn't think about tomorrow. The Nigerian youth doesn't know about infrastructural investment, job creation, entrepreneurship and trickle down effect. He thinks about cash; huge cash and now.
The Nigerian is for sale and he's cheap. With few naira notes you can hire a Nigeria to go rig elections, kill your opponents and lie without batting an eyelid. Nobody has thought of holding profligate state governors accountable. Everybody is queueing with bowl at the center. Corruption is still too powerful . All those implicated in corruption trial never denied accepting money. Some of them argue that they didn't know the monies came from National coffers; yet some people are shouting witch-hunt and demanding their release. Patrons of corruption are buying public opinion and manipulating the system ànd the typical Nigerian can only shout Daura President.

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari did not waste 365days, if he has wasted the 365days a cup of carri will still be 50naira, rice 50naira, pure water 10naira etc.

Buhari have destroyed nigeria in 365days
A cup of carri is now 120naira
Rice is now 150 a cup.

We are now dying of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Emenahagos02(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2016
He just wasted my own 365days of making real dough. cool
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by olawalepopoola: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
kITATITA:
I can tell you few things from my personal opinion.
Nigerians are ready to make sacrifices so long as it satisfies their ethnic, regional and/or religious sentiments. One year of Buhari has exposed how Nigerians are ready to go without salary, electric power, petrol; even jobs so long as the purpose is to frustrate Buhari's government.
A typical Nigerian youth doesn't think about tomorrow. The Nigerian youth doesn't know about infrastructural investment, job creation, entrepreneurship and trickle down effect. He thinks about cash; huge cash and now.
The Nigerian is for sale and he's cheap. With few naira notes you can hire a Nigeria to go rig elections, kill your opponents and lie without batting an eyelid. Nobody has thought of holding profligate state governors accountable. Everybody is queueing with bowl at the center. Corruption is still too powerful . All those implicated in corruption trial never denied accepting money. Some of them argue that they didn't know the monies came from National coffers; yet some people are shouting witch-hunt and demanding their release. Patrons of corruption are buying public opinion and manipulating the system ànd the typical Nigerian can only shout Daura President.
Thank you my brother. I have been saying we Nigerians are not ready for any monumental development. Imagine people shouting "bring back our corruption". America, UK, Germany, China, Japan, Ghana, South Africa and some other developing countries paid their dues, but we aren't ready to pay us! We cannot appreciate what Buhari is doing now, but later we shall thank God we have him as a leader! Remember NO PAIN, NO GAIN! #ibelieveinbuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by phemmie06(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
He did not but he only two more years to complete planning on how to run the government, and five years to test run his plan, before implementation
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by sademola: 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
No quick fix for deep rooted corruption.
Therefore, No! He did not waste 365days
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Thank you my brother. I have been saying we Nigerians are not ready for any monumental development. Imagine people shouting "bring back our corruption". America, UK, Germany, China, Japan, Ghana, South Africa and some other developing countries paid their dues, but we aren't ready to pay us! We cannot appreciate what Buhari is doing now, but later we shall thank God we have him as a leader! Remember NO PAIN, NO GAIN! #ibelieveinbuhari
I wish that instead of making all the sacrifices in order to frustrate Buhari, we could make same to save the economy.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Buhari did not waste 365days, if he has wasted the 365days a cup of carri will still be 50naira, rice 50naira, pure water 10naira etc.

Buhari have destroyed nigeria in 365days
A cup of carri is now 120naira
Rice is now 150 a cup.

We are now dying of hunger. .
Why not use your brains to create employment instead of dying to get into organizations created by those who use their brains. Did Buhari steal yours?
Re: Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos by Michealoguns(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
kITATITA:
Why not use your brains to create employment instead of dying to get into organizations created by those who use their brains. Did Buhari steal yours?

Nigerians are lazy at constructive thinking and lack implementive innovations

(1) (Reply)

Oil Production Drops To 1.1mbpd After Pipeline Attacks / Militants Threaten To Launch Six Missile In Niger Delta --- The Nation / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.