Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged (12578 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by londonrivals: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (middle), with his Wife, Bolanle (2nd right); Deputy Governor, Dr. (Mrs.) Oluranti Adebule(right); Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu I (2nd left) and Senator Hassan Fasinro (left) during the Democracy Day celebration with the Physically Challenged persons to commemorate the First Year in Office of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the Lagos House, Ikeja, Lagos, on Sunday, May 29, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-ambode-celebrates-democracy-day.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by londonrivals: 7:54pm On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by utenwuson: 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
lagos na d only state wie de do correct stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by HERSLEY(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
Good of him....
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by kossyablaze(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
Only 3 governors in 9ja... Obiano, Ambode n others

8 Likes

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by fistonati(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
Bless me oh God, I want to do this for people too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by kossyablaze(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2016
utenwuson:
lagos na d only state wie de do correct stuffs!
Yes... She has the money. If I am to rule this state, I don't see anything stopping me from being the best governor of the year back to back.
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Integrityfarms(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
By now we could have built skyscrapers on the Lagoon!
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
Okay!
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Emmaoga: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
cool.....
where did his president spend his own democracy day...

well he went to embassy to finalise Senegal visitation and possibly other 4 countries trip before end of d month.

stupid traveler called president
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by DeleSuper1: 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
Ambode, Ambode, Ambode

how many times did I call you?
Abeg, no change, contunu your good work

God will see you through in Jesus name.

But sha let's see how second term goes
whether he won't join the bundesligas.
cool embarassed wink

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by OkoNDOoBo: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
Oba of Lagoon the slayer of descendants of Red Mud region.
Oya qoute me and win a free ticket to Lagoon republicgrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by JoSaintiago: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
Oba akiolu came wit his ORIGIN
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Emmaoga: 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
Only 3 governors in 9ja... Obiano, Ambode n others

and we have no president but a natural traveler..
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by OkoNDOoBo: 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
Hopey12:
Don't forget that oba akiolu is mentally challenged

Am not suprised you can say more than that to ur biological father.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Integrityfarms(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
Oba of Lagoon the slayer of descendants of Red Mud region.

Oya qoute me and win a free ticket to Lagoon republicgrin

And I wanted to build the hanging garden replica of Babylon on the Lagoon o but was disappointed!
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by JoSaintiago: 10:06pm On May 29, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Am not suprised you can say more than that to ur biological father.
mentally challange my brother ,where em origin?
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by AJCs(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
Ambode govt donated 500 million naira to disability fund. A very good gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Sweetcollins: 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
Rilwan, a tyrant, a tribal mogul
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Rilwan, a tyrant, a tribal mogul
see self pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
Oba Ril Wayne, d 5% chest beaterz nightmare cool

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
d fake Lagosians will not like dis news grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
Emmaoga:
cool.....
where did his president spend his own democracy day...

well he went to embassy to finalise Senegal visitation and possibly other 4 countries trip before end of d month.

stupid traveler called president

5 Likes

Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by Adeoba10(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Where dis ppl.
Dis post don spend 365days for front page, yet page 0 neva full....
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by kenoz(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by FisifunKododada: 11:53pm On May 29, 2016
cool
Re: Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged by push23: 12:31am On May 30, 2016
[size=28pt] ikeja has an oba. But i read he is dead. Oba of lagos island ,the title is the oba of Lagos island.

The oba of lagos island does not cover ikeja

You can see, why people are call you name.

Akiolu is not a real oba of lagos island. Akiolu is just an Adele. ( someone who is just there temporary) not confirm , the oba of ife oogunwuse is also just an Adele.
You can see the oba of ife car. He is still in an adele stage

In western Nigeria, his name should be adeyeye ogunwuse Adele ojaja
Akiolu adele

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank / Military To Re-open Nigeria-Niger Border Roads To Facilitate Farming & Trade / Appeal Court Upholds Umahi’s Senatorial Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.