Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now (53316 Views)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by laikas: 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
op, pls u shld be useful to urself n ur fellow nairalanders.
who dis thread epp?
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by frisky2good(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
Omu re ooooo! Any man wey see bobbie and he hiss, e no fit live long.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Very sexy look smiley

she is beautiful
Tell me the idea behind your moniker
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by MOJJ(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
Dirty
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by rolams(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2016
She for no wear cloth na! Make she off d cloth na. Nonsense!
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by ALAYORMII: 8:47pm On May 29, 2016
The man though
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Integrityfarms(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
boss... your taste fit no dey market o shocked

Decency and modesty are my key words my brother!
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by frisky2good(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg find somewhere go lie down. Dem force you check the pictures?

laikas:
op, pls u shld be useful to urself n ur fellow nairalanders.

who dis thread epp?
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by frisky2good(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
What's dirty about those nice looking twins?

MOJJ:
Dirty
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Afrok(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Decency and modesty are my key words my brother!
hmmm... boss with the rate at which most ladies expose their bodies, these your key words which I support might soon suffer extinction undecided.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Afritop(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
THIS DRESS ALONE CAN MAKE A SEX STARVED DEMON POSSESSED CHAINED MAD MAN TO QUENCH IN AN INSTANT EVERYTHING SHE PUT ON FOR SHOW.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by daniska3yaro(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
buygala:
Nice boobsies cool

*patiently waiting for them hypocrites and haters to storm the thread with comments like...

And dis one sef get mama angry

And so?

A Ten-gun farewell salute to these fallen heroes cry

London bridge is falling downembarassed

Who the boob epp? undecided

Ok..... seen sad

*brings out vaseline embarassed

*rubs some on lips and walks out sad

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by pinkyliceous(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
It sends wrong signals.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by wtfCode: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
Is that paw paw fruit ona chest.
Luff to get my own slice tho.
Ermm,op since u deal on pics of exposed boobs, have u heard 4rm cossy orjiakor since?
She's ma luv.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by mmclatino(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2016
Dropping apple.. grin
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Integrityfarms(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
hmmm... boss with the rate at which most ladies expose their bodies, these your key words which I support might soon suffer extinction undecided.

I will get her and when I get her I will let you know!
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by askari01: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
Lord... What's left? Sodom and gomorrah didn't do ds much and you destroyed them. The coming generation will be worst so do something.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Afrok(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:

I will get her and when I get her I will let you know!
Thanks boss... But please if she has female siblings, don't let me know alone but link me coz I like good and decent things too cheesy
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by VanBommel(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2016
What's with Ghanaian girls and going to events half-naked sef?
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by mfujah(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actress Ella Mensah is pictured below at the 2016 City People's Awards happening right now in Lagos.

Sexy or trashy? What do you think?

See her with GoldmyneTV boss Otunba Sesan Rufai below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/ghanaian-actress-bares-her-massive.html
Endtime boby
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by dauntless15(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
one thing is certain, THERES GONNA BE SERIOUS FVCKING TONIGHTgrin
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by pole: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
Ds Man Ugly Die,infact He S D Ugliest Face In Nigeria
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Alusioji(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
You go see how guys go full this thread sad

The poster below me must definitely be a male undecided
Dear Males,
Seek yea first the kingdom of God,and every other things shall be added unto you! sad

bae u are s photocopy of uche jumbo. Una be twins
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by laikas: 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
frisky2good:
Abeg find somewhere go lie down. Dem force you check the pictures?
1 vaseline crew memba spoted. was fightin 4 ur own good, inono say the thread epp u o. abeg bros no vex.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by buchi16(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
jisos!..booby of life... she want to b extremely sexy...ntn to say abt dis oda dan...God bless her parents cuz she's got a pweety face
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by hennesseykrane(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actress Ella Mensah is pictured below at the 2016 City People's Awards happening right now in Lagos.

See her with GoldmyneTV boss Otunba Sesan Rufai below.see her long boobs.chaiii grin

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by domiquezdundee: 9:34pm On May 29, 2016
pls who is this cos we don't know her here in latvia.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by hennesseykrane(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

See her with GoldmyneTV boss Otunba Sesan Rufai below.see her long boobs.chaiii grin

see her long boobs.chaiiiii angry
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by HornyTiwa(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Tell me the idea behind your moniker
its just a nick
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by IGWISE(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
Vaseline crew......
Food don done.... kiss kiss kiss

ONE DAY U GO HOLD BEANS FOR HAND AND E GO DON
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

its just a nick
i know right. What inspired it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / 2face Idibia Changes Name / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.