Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer (875 Views)

Pls I Need To Download This Song But I Don't Know The Name / 'kanye Asked Taylor For Permission In Song But Didn't Ask Me Before Using Unclad / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Checked86: 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
PLEASE, DO NOT JUST VIEW. ThIS IS NOT SILVERBIRD CINEMA. I know Nairaland is a large community... so, I am sure of getting whatever help I want here. The unfortunate thing here is that the singer used yoruba language throughout, so I don't know what she sang about but I still love the song. She is a rapper, local rapper with Olamide type of style. She is very aggressive rapper. I have watch the video though, she was in classroom in that videos. With this little description I think I can get help here. The singer and the title of the music. Thank you in advance.
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by ageraGT: 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than sum1 to provide u an answer with the info u provided
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Checked86: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
ageraGT:
it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than sum1 to provide u an answer with the info u provided
you have succeeded in making me feel like a foool this night.
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Crieff(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
Does the video contain scenes with children frolicking?
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by iPopAlomo(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Title of that song is "confession Aiye..."

Lost alot of songs... couldn't find it on my playlist... so that file is gone... would have told you the artist name... but she's a female sha...
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Checked86: 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Title of that song is "confession Aiye..."

Lost alot of songs... couldn't find it on my playlist... so that file is gone... would have told you the artist name... but she's a female sha...
I just listened to the 'confession aiye' and it is olamide. This one is a girl, very aggressive and fluent with yoruba language ALMOST more than olamide.
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Checked86: 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
Crieff:
Does the video contain scenes with children frolicking?
I can't remember that scene but if you know any song of that nature, then, IT MIGHT BE IT
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by iPopAlomo(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
Checked86:
I just listened to the 'confession aiye' and it is olamide. This one is a girl, very aggressive and fluent with yoruba language ALMOST more than olamide.

My bad... prophetess aiye by Tipsy...

No wonder I couldn't find it in my playlist...
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by ukelament(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
There is this old school song that I don't know the singer and the song goes like this: "for twenty one years waiting for a chance to tell her how I feel but I'm........Alice". Please if you know the singer contact me I will appreciate it.
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by KingReo(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2016
ukelament:
There is this old school song that I don't know the singer and the song goes like this: "for twenty one years waiting for a chance to tell her how I feel but I'm........Alice". Please if you know the singer contact me I will appreciate it.

Miz Kiss
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Checked86: 8:05am On May 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

My bad... prophetess aiye by Tipsy...

No wonder I couldn't find it in my playlist...
I have seen it. It is Mz Kiss 'Owo meta'. Thanks, a lot.
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by ageraGT: 8:16am On May 30, 2016
Checked86:
you have succeeded in making me feel like a foool this night.
lol...sorry!
Re: HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer by Crieff(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
Checked86:
I can't remember that scene but if you know any song of that nature, then, IT MIGHT BE IT

That's all folks!

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Release Most Anticipated Gospel Music In 2017 "Olowogbogboro" / Tinashe – Hot Sauce / Tiwa Savage Was Right. Her Song 'ALL OVER' Deserves At Least Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.