Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) (34368 Views)

Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by DeleSuper1: 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
All these bundesliga wedding sef.

Well, congrats sha, but to me o, I say to me
I don't know about any other person,

Doing the wedding or the wedding cake
is not my headache, what is the expiry date
of the wedding? because how many flambouyant
like this we don count.

Abi wetin I talk?

How much is a litre of cake now sef, this cake
go reach like 500 litres oooo. gbam!
grin grin grin

Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Harmored(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
.ABEG WHO THE CAKE DON EPP.

MUST THE CAKE EPPEPP grin
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
Chai.. see cake

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
What is wrong wit affluence Nigerians, even with the economy downturn, They still carry d money they need to spend in this country to help the economy grow outside.

and who told you there is economy downturn.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
olive282:
I love her wedding gown...i love fitted weddin gowns...nt all dz punishment sum ladies go de wear in d name of fashion..jst simple md fitted....and as for d cake...m jst wondering hw de'l bring d masion down...wil de finish it?...or jst throw it away? undecided
WOMEN, .. . uh na too like WHITE wedding. .
Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by hardhedhoyin(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
Now dat it's swit nobody call us oo, bt wen issue start don't carry am come meet us, we are less interested. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by princeisah26(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
grin when you see someone gulping ypur monthly salary at the club

Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by assana: 11:06pm On May 29, 2016
two questions---------will the cake keep the marriage till death do dem path?
will the cake or all dis their dubai weddings keep this der celebrity marriages from cracking#celebrity marriages#
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Big4wig:
So becos u no chop wedding jellof economy no go grow??.like u won't want to wed in a more conducive & beautiful environment..Its d people in power who messed up d whole ish..imagine south A,Dubai etc they managed their natural resources well now they serve as tourist centers..pls blame d gov not couples who wish to av a memorable once in a lifetime wedding...

Every Nigerian need to make sacrifice to make Nigeria a tourist destination too..We have halls and conducive environment here too where such wedding can be held. Dnt forget even ex-president daughter wedded here. The money spent in Dubai can contribute significantly to our economy.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2016
Big4wig:
Wow what a beautiful cake & yet some people will open their dirty mouth & say isnt good..May our kids have rich parents IJN
Man r u praying some rich Niqqas adopts ur kidss grin
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
Wow

shocked
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
She's about 3 months pregnant.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by olive282(f): 12:06am On May 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

WOMEN, .. . uh na too like WHITE wedding. .
Chaiiiiiiii

Lol...yeah duh!
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by kanimu: 12:08am On May 30, 2016
How dollar will not scarce, when Nigeria wedding Venue now is Dubai.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by dasparrow: 12:59am On May 30, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
What is wrong wit affluence Nigerians, even with the economy downturn, They still carry d money they need to spend in this country to help the economy grow outside.

Most Nigerians don't love or care about the country Nigeria. They are just in it because they have got no other choice. After all, did the British consult with the various ethnic groups that make up Nigeria today before they lumped everyone together? Affluent Nigerians don't care if the economy crashes and burns. They will just pack their bags and move to another country. That's all.

Anyways, its their money, let them spend it as they wish.
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by greggng: 1:51am On May 30, 2016
even with make up she no fine
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by timilehing(m): 4:27am On May 30, 2016
Going to Dubai to marry only to be divorced later in Nigeria
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by duduade: 7:28am On May 30, 2016
sunnydayasaba:

Thank you o.... after some Nigerians will still shout APC... The real problem is the mindset of Nigerians... We are the cause of our problems....
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by Mediapace: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
That is too expensive,can't we soak Garri embarassed
myfantasies:
Mediapace if our marriage is still on dis is d cake i want
Re: Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) by FrancaCC: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
Another Dubai wedding? Nigerians sef
Pls how is Aunty Tiwa n Bro. T?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.