Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite (1740 Views)

People Struggling For Bread In Shoprite Apo, Abuja (Video) / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If You’re Currently Being Tortured By PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
1- Those who came shopping

This set of people just go in there geh wah dey wan and GBAM dey re out cheesy .. No time for long stories.. Am one of them though grin

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2016
Obiomon:
1- Those who came shopping

This set of people just go in there geh wah dey wan and GBAM dey re out cheesy .. No time for long stories.. Am one of them though grin
you won kom show urself for here abi?
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
2- those who came to watch (window shoppers united)

You we see dis ones just wakaring up and down from one place to another checking the prices of different items but they ain't buying shit undecided am like wtf Madam you go and buy one thing and go sef angry

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
3-perverts

I don need to explain this one. Its sef explanatory n de know themselves grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by olatunjithomas(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
I'm yet to see my category. Biko kwantinew.
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
4-Those spending below N500 but act like they are
spending N1Million

Am guilty of this one sha I must confess grin especially if I see any fine chick wey don de eye me lol cheesy.

Me dat want to suffery buy jordan sneakers we port sharperly to where them de order private jet ... Heheheh cheesy

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
5-those who came for excursion undecided

I we be looking like waris all this ones doing hea angry

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
6-Those who came for free Wifi and TV

Those wey no fit sub for their phone or laptop go kukuma baff, chop (that's if de see chop sef) con wear cloth say them de go shoprite go browse.. Bross.....

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
7-the walking walkers

All this ones I don't evun know wah de want, they be just waka evry were with no aim.

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by olatunjithomas(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:46pm On May 29, 2016
8_The proposers

Bros go leave house go propose to girl him de date for 6years. grin con ask her will you mary me n they girl go mumu jump say YES YES U SO ROMANTIC grin

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by omoyemirally(f): 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
Those dat went there to snap pictures
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Obiomon: 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
9-…and these people (No name for them)

I don jjust no wat to say here cheesy ... I leave it for you guys ..

If you know any I didn't mention or you a particular set it didn't make sure you share and keep the ball rolling

Me signing out....

Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by ministeriallist: 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
Those ones way go just enter dey buy anything wey appeal to their eyes. Ojukokoro
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
We wey never see shoprite gaan self, sha nah God
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by permsec: 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Shoprite Ambassador won it.
Re: PHOTOS :of 9 Kinds Of People You’ll Meet In Shoprite by mariekay: 3:35pm On May 31, 2016
Those that are there to charge phones

(1) (Reply)

Who's Uncle Is This Again?... I'm Confuse / Have You Used This Torch Before? / Hahahaha. Between #bbnaija Housemate Cee C And Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.