Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta (28698 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:
who be John Boyega
The fagg0t that is in love with Poe in StarWars VII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Adexoguns90: 9:21am On May 30, 2016
Hello, do you know that....... . #Adexoguns #da_WebNerd offers a wide range of services which includes...... . * Music Publishing * Online Marketing * Web Design/Development * Software Development * Social Media Management * Social Media Hype * Twitter Trends * PR Strategy * Graphics Design * Video Editing and More .......... . Need our Service? Contact Us. today.... . Call Us On 09092187869 For More Info. . Or Contact Us On Whatsapp with +2349092187869 We Will Reply You Asap... . Pls Re Broadcast cause someone else might need the services above. . . Thank you
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ihatebuhari(f): 9:22am On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Odenigbo's servant in half of a yellow sun (ugwu)..capt Chris tanner in 24hours, finn of the latest star wars movie..etc
okkkkkkkkkk shocked the servant,I remember him

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by HomeOfMe(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2016
Puvor:
With his granny and other folks
I love this.
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by docmoses(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
Hahaha
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:32am On May 30, 2016
Hope you didn't tell them what your best food is make them no go put something in your food you just like Iwobi...
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by theophorus(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm!

Some peeps dey ask who the Guy be...

Well is a true son of the soil making us proud in the West and not ashamed of His root.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:45am On May 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Southeastern Nigeria cool cool cool
did he tells u he comes from the east. Fool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Strawman: 10:01am On May 30, 2016
A Christian STAR WARS cast?? And I thought those guys were hardcore science nerds shocked
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Orikinla(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Omo Iya.
Proudly Naija 24/7. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ibedun: 10:07am On May 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Southeastern Nigeria cool cool cool

Really? Why all of una dey run comot?

Boyega, as we plenty for Jandon reach we no forget our land, our home and our O'dua country. We love our ancestral land not like some people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by macaranta(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2016
Nice one...
Generator hmmm that's the K.O
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Hafyz23(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
Thats good . May God continue to bless u
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
wizzakosh:
did he tells u he comes from the east. Fool.

English self. Did I say he is from Southeast?

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
ibedun:

Really? Why all of una dey run comot?

Boyega, as we plenty for Jandon reach we no forget our land, our home and our O'dua country. We love our ancestral land not like some people.

Men need hustle anywhere cool cool
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by bmaks: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
Maxineng:
Welcome home. So of all places him no see any better place to make us shine na just bad things him dey post kai

Kai!!!! Meggida The guy i be "froud" of where he come "por" faaa! Walahitalai........lol -guy he was just been real, he is from IB and has relatives in ABK no qualms...... na Generator dem dey use, no qualms....at least he was proud to show his Grandma without no extra makeover and showed his father's parlour as simple as it is.... He better pass some people wey follow illegal visa go yankee come back dey form like dem no dey toilet, or some of our so called "celebrity" or internet or blog celebrities wey na to dey show their naked body for net dem take popular... ALL FOR YOU TO KNOW ITS ALL ABOUT GRACE......HOME IS HOME no matter how far you've gone. Be Proud of the young man joooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by marwanafrica: 10:48am On May 30, 2016
Puvor:
Well that's what he tweeted from his account a few minutes ago.
. Wow, I never knew he is from nigeria interesting, he is in 24, he was a pilot that his drone was hijacked
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Reeberry: 10:48am On May 30, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Som1 will now tel me dis ewedu eater is more British than naija..iffa hear, no mata how long a yorubaman stays abroad, the odua in him is alwas 100..notin changes especially the name
Yorubas have the best speaking accent when comes to English. So go sit you hatred ass down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by IamOpemipo(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2016
Reeberry:

Yorubas have the best speaking accent when comes to English. So go sit you hatred ass down.

Wts dis one sayin undecided
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:
who be John Boyega
go and watch latest star wars mofie..Not efritin africa magic/ zee world and telemundo. Sometime, go cinema or buy oyinbo deefeedee
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Reeberry: 11:06am On May 30, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Wts dis one sayin undecided
Ask my yanch.
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by IamOpemipo(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
Reeberry:
Ask my yanch.

Gay oshi, gerout jor
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ariesbull: 11:16am On May 30, 2016
He can't even buy a decent Generator
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Burger01(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin my doubts of this news cleared 100% immediately when I saw those police men and that generator!
kikikikiki... Me too grin
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ariesbull: 11:19am On May 30, 2016
Reeberry:

I ate hair port....yoruba English
I hate airport ....good English
I hate cockroaches...yoruba English
I hate cockroaches...English
I am fexing ...yoruba English
I am vexing ....English proper

And so many more....yoruba has evolved English

You are correct and right
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Burger01(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2016
ariesbull:
He can't even buy a decent Generator
Are you serious? So, he should buy generator from abroad... That generator probably is what they use where he put up.. Abeg, think jare...things aren't that bad smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Niyinficient(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2016
When will the likes of Seyi ojo, Jordan Ibe n Thiago Ilori of Liverpool, Tosin Adarabioyo of Mancity, Dele Ali of spurs, Odubanjo of Hull, Solanke Dominic, Ola Aina, David alaba of Bayern Munich, Fikayo tomori of Chelsea, Ross barkley of Everton,Chuba Akpum of Arsenal and Heavyweight Boxers Joshua Anthony and Ben Ileyemi and hundreds of well-doing Nigerians come home like dis dude?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ariesbull: 11:22am On May 30, 2016
Burger01:
Are you serious? So, he should buy generator from abroad... That generator probably is what they use where he put up.. Abeg, think jare...things aren't that bad smiley

Jeez....that's an old gen. Not even a new one

It doesn't cost to buy a decent gen ..like 200k...na

Star wars kor
Moon wars nii
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Burger01(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2016
ariesbull:

Jeez....that's an old gen. Not even a new one

It doesn't cost to buy a decent gen ..like 200k...na

Star wars kor
Moon wars nii
Ogbeni, stop being lame. That guy came home visiting and he's probably thrilled with what he saw around him...he might never have seen that type of generator before... He's just having fun. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by ariesbull: 11:27am On May 30, 2016
Burger01:
Ogbeni, stop being lame. That guy came home visiting and he's probably thrilled with what he saw around him...he might never have seen that type of generator before... He's just having fun. smiley

After do many years and he can't even buy a decent Generator

I know he doesn't even have a house of his own

This why Igbo are better
Re: John Boyega Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta by Jacko1(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
How many Ibadan and abeokuta ppl sabi u or have watch star wars..

1%

If na won star jaa.... Awon star ma jaa werey ft foluke
..toyin....odunladr... Now we talkin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Denies To Be In A Relationship With LAX. / Actress Eniola Badmus' Christmas Photos / John Okafor: Mr Ibu Has Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.