Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) (2022 Views)

Buhari Arrives In Nigeria Today After 10-day Medical Trip / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2016
On my way to Agbado to visit a friend this evening, i was unfortunate to have dropped at the bus stop just as it started raining. I then had to hide under the shade of a kiosk before the rain stopped. On my way to the next bus stop, I had to walk in the deepest flood I have ever encountered.

Ogun state is a real big mess.

Hope the government of this state sees these.

Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by SOBSISRAEL(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
This is Bad
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
Rainy season wahala
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
grin Op that is river ogun passing through the street. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
Deatheater:
grin Op that is river ogun passing through the street. cry cry cry cry cry
grin that road was on its own before government commenced construction of a flyover the there ooo. The road was normal until they destroyed everything. It's been over a year now since the contractor/state abandoned the project.
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Holywizard: 10:29pm On May 29, 2016
guy girl in ur last pic no get Nyash. y?
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
guy girl in ur last pic no get Nyash. y?
e get but na the cold weather shrink am
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
What's the way forward Nigeria
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Ilovemystate: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Rainy season wahala
really grin
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by babatunx(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2016
Very bad..... The government needs to do something about this urgently...
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
SolexxBarry:
What's the way forward Nigeria
the way forward is simply for Nigerians to stop voting. After all, the so called leaders protect themselves and their families after we have helped them get Victory, they run around in private jets, luxurious cars, armed security, fat salaries etc.

Why exactly are we voting?

Is it to empower politicians and make them billionaires?
I guess most Nigerians are very unwise in choosing their leaders. Just 200 naira is enough to buy a vote. Funny.

We need to start screening our candidates like it is done in the US, UK, France, Germany.

We need to know the candidates plan, not the Party
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by fbtowner(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
op wetin u find go that area hahaa lol u don enter better one chance
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Holywizard: 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
bukkielee:
e get but na the cold weather shrink am
lol. u just made my nite. is ur father akpos?
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
lol. u just made my nite. is ur father akpos?
lol, inlaw grin
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Ikwokrikwo: 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
If it was Aba yorubas would have been all over the thread.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Holywizard: 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
bukkielee:
lol, inlaw grin
Haaa? Noooo. u wan dig foundation 4 on top sky scrapper?
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:05pm On May 29, 2016
And these are the people DAT voted PMB

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by olaitoro(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:

Don't mind those hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Ilovemystate: 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:

Are you a leaner they can never comment here, they will log out and be viewing as guest, and be praying no one comment for the thread to die down, they are fake people and they live fake life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Ikwokrikwo: 11:35pm On May 29, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Are you a leaner they can never comment here, they will log out and be viewing as guest, and be praying no one comment for the thread to die down, they are fake people and they live fake life.
very very fake
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2016
Them no go see am cos e no happen for EAST.
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by bukkielee(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2016
Ilovemystate:

but I am Yoruba. Didn't i do the right thing?
Re: See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic) by braithwaite(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016

Lalasticlala.. pls move this to front page.. this should be brocasted and let the relevant authorities know the state of this area.. what the excuse amosun and his apc -led government are doing almost after a year of neglecting the project..

Guess in politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.. amosun come and finish your project

(1) (Reply)

Food Scarcity Imminent As New Maize Disease Breaks Out In Nigeria / Breaking: Goodluck Jonathan Expresses Interest In 2019 / What's The Fate Of Biafra Now?must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.