Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car (568 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car by possibiliterian(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
Edward Oh Edward... Where have you Gone Now... Is it Where Angels Fly

When will we see your face Again... Is it the end of time

I feel so Sad.. I feel Broken... You exit has brought nothing but pain to the heart many...

We all tried our best in our own little ways both financially n spiritually just to see you weren't snatched away by the cold hands of death... Many Went out of their ways to seek fund... Many prayed fervently just to see u back on your feet....

Oh Death, death came in and snatched you still...

You could have endured a little more..you could have fought a moment more...

I know you never would have given up so easily... the vacuum created by ur demise really cannot be filled by any...You were loved by those who believe in you even until death...

I believe you are in a Better Place.. Rest on EDWARD..

'Till We Meet Again...

Re: Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car by thorpido(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
RIP Edward.
May God comfort you loved ones.
Re: Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car by Swissheart(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
Ehyah. crycry
Re: Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car by holytribe(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2016
RIP Edward, I remembered when you were contesting. We love you but God loves you most.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Places Armed Policemen In Ksu Gate To Prevent Students From Protesting / What Is Food Poisoning? The Pics Inside Answers The Question / UST Post UTME 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.