Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu (2974 Views)

List Of Top Tecno Phones In 2017 That Can Still Be Bought In 2018 / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by chelseaboi(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
I'm beginning to doubt the originality of phones been sold at FINE BROTHERS ENUGU....it pains me anytime I remember this....
On 7/7/2015..I bought a brand new Black berry Q10 from FINE BROTHERS ..head office...6.market road,beside Enugu state library ,Ogui.Enugu..at the of fourty-four thousand naira(44k).I was very happy because I thought I bought something that will last and stand the test of time ..BT my joyful mood was cut short,fast forward to the 7 month of usage..
My phone just hanged and went off....I tried switching on the phone ,but it refused.
The next day,I went down to their customer repair office at the above mentioned address with my receipt only to be told that the phone is no longer under warranty bcuz their warranty for bb phones is just 6months...left with no option,I asked them to repair it only to be ask to pay one thousand naira non-refundable fee for detection...I paid and I came back 2 days later to receive a shocking news.....
That the fault is from the phone's motherboard....thus advising me that working on motherboard is equivalent to getting a new phone bcuz of the sensitivity and nature of Q10....
How can a phone I just used for 7months pack up just like that....I entered the shop immediately requesting on seeing their manger but met a fair disrespectable lady who after listening to my tales blankly told me with no pity that they have no manager.... It was a bad day and bad experience for me...
House....its now clear to me that this company (FINE BROTHERS Enugu)known before for their original phones have now decided to throng d evil path of some other firms by indulging in selling fake and faulty gadgets to their unsuspecting customers....it is a pity..
God help us in this country...people should be careful when they dope out huge sums to buy devices because it is coming from a reputable company only for it to fake....below is the receipt and phone

Re: Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by chelseaboi(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2016
Pic

Re: Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by guyXander(m): 2:30am On May 30, 2016
eiya take heart. mynd44 you no go like expose this wickedness?
Re: Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by yomalex(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
Hmm A greater percentage of Nigerian companies think customer care is waste of time.
Re: Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by Baroba(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
Hmmm.... Am just looking at there terms an conditions, Manufacturers warranty starts from the day of purchase, yet the introduced there own five months warranty. I think thats contradictory.. If thats the case, then the phone should be returned to blackberry repair centre in Nigeria or anywere memtioned for those in Nigeria.

Op, do you have the original warranty the phone came with? Send an email to blackberry and see what they say..

Most manufacturers offer nothing less than a year to 2 years for new phones. I heard from good authority those criminals at Fine brothers or whatever the call themselves,sell second hand / refurbished phones atimes as new, maybe thats why the offered only five months warranty...

I weep for my country, in a country with strong trading laws, this will not even be an issue..
Re: Fake Product Bought In A Reputable Company..fine Brothers Enugu by scoobyblogspot(m): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2017
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

Date: Saturday 18th February, 2017.
Time: 5pm
Venue: 11 Sheteolu Street by Odunlami road, bookshop house, Lagos Island
Telephone: 08151687669, 08082341440
Admission: Free
Jesus is lord!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Cost Of Building The Iphone 7 / Modern Combat Versus (V) / Gionee Marathon M5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.