Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Are These Possible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These Possible? (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Possible? by MrMystique(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
1. Is it possible for two different car to have same number plate?
2. Is it possible for two different persons to have the same original documents for one particular property?
3. Is it possible for two different persons to have same examination number for a particular exam regardless of the year it was written e.g WAEC, JAMB, NECO?
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Are These Possible? by ogba20: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
MrMystique:
1. Is it possible for two different car to have same number plate?
2. Is it possible for two different persons to have the same original documents for one particular property?
3. Is it possible for two different persons to have same examination number for a particular exam regardless of the year it was written e.g WAEC, JAMB, NECO?
Cc: lalasticlala
Abeg tell us how we go take carry Nigeria forward after watching and listening to Buhari I just think we should pray and assist him age and charisma is a big problem.technically we are in for a long thing
Re: Are These Possible? by dopedealer(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2016
I don't usually do FTC grin
Number 1 is possible only if both of us are using a customized plate number e.g Dopedealer
Number 2 is also possible if you buy your property from dopedealer
Number 3 I never heard of it it in past expect exceptional cases like a mixup on twins.
The reason why I said this was bcus me and my dad once registered for CIPM exams individually ... Using almost same details. The only difference was first name. All other details were same. I figured out they later replaced my profile with my dads own out of confusion...
Re: Are These Possible? by MrMystique(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
ogba20:
Abeg tell us how we go take carry Nigeria forward after watching and listening to Buhari I just think we should pray and assist him age and charisma is a big problem.technically we are in for a long thing
guy, it's like you missed your way.
Re: Are These Possible? by MrMystique(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2016
dopedealer:
I don't usually do FTC grin
Number 1 is possible only if both of us are using a customized plate number e.g Dopedealer
Number 2 is also possible if you buy your property from dopedealer
Number 3 I never heard of it it in past expect exceptional cases like a mixup on twins.
The reason why I said this was bcus me and my dad once registered for CIPM exams individually ... Using almost same details. The only difference was first name. All other details were same. I figured out they later replaced my profile with my dads own out of confusion...
Even the one of property, I saw a news where two churches were laying claim to a land, both had original documents but one was older than the other. The older one won the case.
Re: Are These Possible? by dopedealer(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2016
MrMystique:

Even the one of property, I saw a news where two churches were laying claim to a land, both had original documents but one was older than the other. The older one won the case.

That's preposterous!!
Re: Are These Possible? by MrMystique(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
dopedealer:

That's preposterous!!
We need to have a more Organized Data Based system in the Country.

1 Like

Re: Are These Possible? by ogba20: 11:58pm On May 29, 2016
MrMystique:

guy, it's like you missed your way.
Am not my guy instead of wasting time discussing irrelevant things but bring good idea to help him pmb

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Have Regard For Human Lives / Ben Bruce Is Economical With The Truth--sen Sola Adeyeye / Fash-ole Fashola Makes Generator Nigerias Main Source Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.