Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? (738 Views)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by FreeBoss: 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
Please what is really the catch about Dubai weddings amongst the celebs these days? I want to know
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2016
Because with the rate of increasing hungry Nigerians, many uninvited guest wud show up and finish the Jollof Rice. Even the family members no go see fud chop sef, and they don't want that, if u wan chop the rice enter plane go dubai.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2016
seriously d guy above me nail it
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 30, 2016
Inferiority complex..

Whats so special about it,than it can't happen in Nigeria..

Can the white bring their wedding here?.

Nigeria, and copy copy.
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by oppybouy(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2016
Op! truth is, Tomato iyaff cost, and since wedding Joloff is still a big deal in this part of the world... Hence the Dubai weddings.
Op you feel me?
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by Merlissa(f): 1:11am On May 30, 2016
Next question to ask is

How long would their marriage last?
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by DrLee(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2016
it's just class showing
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by jeyselassie(m): 1:58am On May 30, 2016
Wrong.yall dont even know the reason sef. Its because "the asssociation of marriage breakers" that come to wedding just to object the solemnization of wedding when the priest asks dont do international trips. When they think about the money they will spend going alone and the aso ebi sef, they jus change their mind and depend on the "yoruba demons".
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by Flexherbal(m): 2:14am On May 30, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
Because with the rate of increasing hungry Nigerians, many uninvited guest wud show up and finish the Jollof Rice. Even the family members no go see fud chop sef, and they don't want that, if u wan chop the rice enter plane go dubai.
one like for you.
Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by henrygale(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2016
I think asides from the jollof rice stories which is actually a joke,they r just following a trend,like what's trending to depict social/financial status. Also,could just be fulfilling mere lifelong fantasies esp when they can afford it!
What's not gonna be cool is having to go out ur way just to have dubai expensive weddings and come back broke,angry nd hungry!
God bless their unions,and keep them together so it won't amount to sheer waste if scarce forex!

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Catch About Dubai Wedding? by mczico: 7:29am On May 30, 2016
I miss gej

(1) (Reply)

Record Exec Pulled A Gun Out On Me – Runtown / Facts That You Might Not Know About Late Stephen Keshi / King Sunny Ade Radio Station To Officially Open Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.