Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car (425 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ripp To Edward.. Lautech Fresh Graduate Knocked By A Hit And Run Car by possibiliterian(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2016
Edward Oh Edward... Where have you Gone Now... Is it Where Angels Fly

When will we see your face Again... Is it the end of time

I feel so Sad.. I feel Broken... You exit has brought nothing but pain to the heart many...

We all tried our best in our own little ways both financially n spiritually just to see you weren't snatched away by the cold hands of death... Many Went out of their ways to seek fund... Many prayed fervently just to see u back on your feet....

Oh Death, death came in and snatched you still...

You could have endured a little more..you could have fought a moment more...

I know you never would have given up so easily... the vacuum created by ur demise really cannot be filled by any...You were loved by those who believe in you even until death...

I believe you are in a Better Place.. Rest on EDWARD..

'Till We Meet Again...

(1) (Reply)

Pls. If You Know About This New No-post-ume Thing, Help Me Out / Help A Sickle Cell Patient Win A Grant By Voting His Essay / Nigeria Custom 2016/2017 0814 Recuritment 959 Form Is 36 Out 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.