Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? (836 Views)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by enm(m): 2:07am On May 30, 2016
Where do you put God.

Many marriages are heading to the rock today and some are already gone over the cliff.

In fighting for our marriage, we consult marriage counsellor ( not bad but ), we seek people advice and opinion, we try to copy others, buy books, listen in talkshow and get occultic means involved ( very bad because the devil never give without taking out something powerful and of far greater value, adding more and greater problems ).

With all this measure, more marriage still end up falling over the cliff. The more lucky that do not end up over the cliff, live shakily.

When ask, they will narrate how just unlucky they are, all the steps taken so on and so forth blah blah blah but no mention of God the designer and maker of marriage.

So where did they put God and where do you place God in your marriage.

Please respond with your comment and questions as it will lead to more exposition and knownlegde.
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by lovingT(f): 9:22am On May 30, 2016
When God is in a marriage then problems will be few.

He comes first.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by Baddo101(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Not only in Marriages self. Even in Relationships God shoud always come first in all things..
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18am On May 31, 2016
God comes first in any marriage.
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by Ishilove: 4:31am On May 31, 2016
enm:
Where do you put God.

Many marriages are heading to the rock today and some are already gone over the cliff.

In fighting for our marriage, we consult marriage counsellor ( not bad but ), we seek people advice and opinion, we try to copy others, buy books, listen in talkshow and get occultic means involved ( very bad because the devil never give without taking out something powerful and of far greater value, adding more and greater problems ).

With all this measure, more marriage still end up falling over the cliff. The more lucky that do not end up over the cliff, live shakily.

When ask, they will narrate how just unlucky they are, all the steps taken so on and so forth blah blah blah but no mention of God the designer and maker of marriage.

So where did they put God and where do you place God in your marriage.

Please respond with your comment and questions as it will lead to more exposition and knownlegde.
They don't factor God into their marriage that's why it never lasts
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by greatamaka(f): 5:02am On May 31, 2016
God first.....cos him only can make it work....is not by my power or by strength...
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by byvan03: 6:33am On May 31, 2016
The only problem with marriage is the people in it.
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by marbee(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2016
God is number one,but he has also given everyone the wisdom to know the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by enm(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2016
This movie is one that every home need a copy of. A very interesting and eye opening movie. A must for every couple to have and watch.

Go to any film vendor near you and ask for war room, watch it and discover the power of prayer and the words of God in marriage and every area of our life.

I know some people will not like ideas or message propagated in that movie because it doesn't conform to their belief

warroomthemovie.com/
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by enm(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2016
byvan03:
The only problem with marriage is the people in it.

The only problem in marriage is not the people but ignorance.

Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by ivyT(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2016
enm:
This movie is one that every home need a copy of. A very interesting and eye opening movie. A must for every couple to have and watch.

Go to any film vendor near you and ask for war room, watch it and discover the power of prayer and the words of God in marriage and every area of our life.

I know some people will not like ideas or message propagated in that movie because it doesn't conform to their belief

warroomthemovie.com/

Word!
Re: Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God? by enm(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Growing up in my teenage years, I was worried about the space of alarming number of marriage divorce, separation between two married couple and the marriage that are only marriage in name. Unfortunately things are now worse than it was then.

The teenage me was so trouble then by the issues and PM NEWS was not helping matter with her daily evening reporting of marriage break-ups and squabbles. I fear for the future, fear of getting married became a battle in my life because of divorce palaver.

I began listening to and sometime eavesdropping on people conversations; researching, reading and studying books, articles on marriage, relationship and sex but no bible but i always pray that I don't want to get married and divorce.

In my journey, I learnt many things, many don't and do's, many tricks, many top ten or twenty and here on nairaland they abound. Reading them at times I smile and laugh at people comments.

So far so good, have come to realised that reading and implementing all those, tricks, tips, advice, top ten and twenty to solve marital distress and improve relationship will not do. We must first look inward into ourself first and start from there.

The thing is, you can't give what you don't have and you only reap what you sow. We must first forgive ourself then our partner before we can start anything implementable as long as they are in accordance to God words.

Also find out that some marital issue goes beyond top ten or twenty. Tell me; is there a top ten or twenty, tricks or ways to address an issue like this in a marriage where for no just cause one of the partner will find it difficult to stay in the same room with their significant second, just they find them repulsive, unexplained hatred.

That's where God come in, he said in Ps.50:15 And call on me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me. – Ps.50:15.

Praying to God for His intervention will wipe away tears, replace worries and sadness with peace of mind and joy.

Don't know how to pray or go about for your marriage? Visit this website by elisha goodman to get started

www.elishagoodman.org/prayer/1-prayer-to-restore-a-broken-marriage

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Wife Beats Up Husband In Public For Infecting Her With STD / Indian Hospital Force Man To Carry His Wife Corpse On His Head. (photo) / 10 Wives Who Set Their Husbands On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.