Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Make Money As An AGO Dealer With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money As An AGO Dealer With Little Capital (495 Views)

Discover How I Became An Oil And Gas Dealer With 15,000 Only / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As An AGO Dealer With Little Capital by omoba2k2: 2:14am On May 30, 2016
Hello Nairalanders I’m going to explain in brief how you can start selling millions of liters of AGO with as little as 300,000 naira. I’ll go straight to the point. You’ll be selling AGO to buyers who need AGO in GP tanks in Pako/Wooden boat. I don’t know if you’ve ever come across such request as in buyers looking for sellers of AGO in Pako boat. You can sell up to 5000 tons in a week which is approximately 5 million liters. Now this is how it works. Vessels that bring AGO into the country allocate some quantity to the captain and crew. It might be 2000 to 10000 MT. This is usually called Return on Board (ROB). Now to buy this ROB and sell using Pako boat transshipment method, transaction usually takes place in a location called 18, 18 which is in Nigerian waters very close to cotonou.
Most of the crew members of these vessels while waiting to discharge their contents come to takwa bay to relax and buy things, they also use the period to network and get buyers for the ROB. The product is sold at the rate of between 25000 to 50000 naira per ton. The way you can now come in has a seller to buyers of AGO for Wooden boat transshipment is you need to have a reliable source at takwa bay who will coordinate your finding a genuine seller and getting what is called a fiber boat which contains Tanks and can get to where this vessels are because of the depth of the water. This is how the transaction works.
The buyer for AGO pako boat is mandated to pay for hotel accommodation of 2 rooms, I’ll advice you use eko hotel and suites cause it is safe, this is where the transaction will take place cause he’ll pay you in cash for whatever quantity he is buying. You’ll need to make payment of N150,000 I think for naval security clearance. The transshipment takes place at night, now you can pay for 5 tons using 25000 naira per ton rate. U’ll have already negotiated with the fiber boat operator on price per trip. Now you’ll be at the hotel with the buyer or pay master and with a representative of the Captain of the vessel. After the first transshipment of the 5 tons the buyer pays you cash and you buy more tons immediately by giving money to rep of the vessel. You’ll continue like this till about 5 am when the security clearance fee you paid for expires. Within this period depending on how you shuffle your calculation to increase the amount of ton you re order after every transaction you should be able to have sold at least 500 tons. Now the calculation in selling to a buyer of pako boat is broken down to price per liter, but it’s written in tonnes. 1 ton is 1000 litres. Now you can sell at 80 per litre after your calculation of breaking down the cost of buying the ton from the vessel, cost of hiring fiber boat, cost of paying those that will do the transshipment. You can have a profit of say N10 per liter and if you are able to sell 1 million liters that is 1000 MT that is a profit of N10 million with your initial capital of N300,000.
You can send me a mail at omoba2k2@gmail.com if you need more information or you’re interested in going into the business.

(1) (Reply)

Glenn Duker Explains The Importance Of Hiring A Lawyer Quickly In Critical Times / Business / Check Out Naira Exchange Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.