Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need Blco - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Blco (1302 Views)

Blco. / Rwa & Pb Procedures For Blco On Tto And Cif (direct Seller) / 1-2 Million Barrels Of Blco Available. Can Go To Ghana, Togo, Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Blco by Okeme01(m): 4:10am On May 30, 2016
I need BLCO in Nigeria waters. Dollar deal with very good discount. We would put our SC onboard in Nigeria waters and do QnQ at West Africa International waters. I KNOW THE BUYER PERSONALLY AND NOT OVER THE INTERNET. He is my Friend and Associate. We have top connections to verify any seller, fake or fraudulent. I only want to talk with real Mandates/Sellers in business. And not chains of facilitators to avoid time waste. I do not have interest in stories and lies. For a start; CONTRACT plus ATS.
EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: I Need Blco by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Okeme01:
I need BLCO in Nigeria waters. Dollar deal with very good discount. We would put our SC onboard in Nigeria waters and do QnQ at West Africa International waters. I KNOW THE BUYER PERSONALLY AND NOT OVER THE INTERNET. He is my Friend and Associate. We have top connections to verify any seller, fake or fraudulent. I only want to talk with real Mandates/Sellers in business. And not chains of facilitators to avoid time waste. I do not have interest in stories and lies. For a start; CONTRACT plus ATS.
EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Finnaly your fake oyimbo hasnt gone to buy from NNPC as he claimed?

People should not mind all these fakes that are only looking for ats to defraud people.

The said buyer is a scam himself.
Re: I Need Blco by Okeme01(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Finnaly your fake oyimbo hasnt gone to buy from NNPC as he claimed?

People should not mind all these fakes that are only looking for ats to defraud people.

The said buyer is a scam himself.
Thanks for your comment. The buyer is registered with NNPC. He wants 9 cargoes monthly. We don't really need documents. But how can we start negotiating again when we had received hundreds of fake offers. Some sellers had no account with their so called banker while others is bankrupt, some want MT103 even when we have not done QnQ and discharge. WE REALLY WANT SPOT CHINESE DELIVERY AS WELL. So what do you expect of us?? To waste our time on BROKERS or people like you who is broke and had not close a deal or even afford to make international calls. If you don't have any offer just let it pass. I will not waste my time on comment like this. Real mandate/seller knows how to engage buyer in negotiations.
Re: I Need Blco by wealthyk: 7:51pm On May 30, 2016
Check your mail for a performing seller and revert.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Blco by Okeme01(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2016
wealthyk:
Check your mail for a performing seller and revert.
Thanks.
Got it. Will revert soon.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Wholesale Cosmetics In Nigeria, USA Imports / We Handle All Your Logistics Needs At The Nigerian Air Or Sea Ports / Fuelless Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.