Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Are You An Artiste? Learn How To Setup Your Own Song As A Caller Tune Free! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You An Artiste? Learn How To Setup Your Own Song As A Caller Tune Free! (433 Views)

How Can I Get A Music's Cover For My Own Song / Help With This Mtn Caller Tune Name Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Artiste? Learn How To Setup Your Own Song As A Caller Tune Free! by gsoftonline: 4:27am On May 30, 2016
Hi,

My Name is Edegware Gift and i want to show you how
you can Create Unlimited Customized caller Tunes without
Paying a Dime to Anybody ( Apart from the N50 MTN will Charge).

You Can Setup UNLIMITED Customized Caller Tunes at N0 (Zero Naira)
For Yourself or Your Clients Charging them 5k, 10k, 30k, or 50k etc while
You Keep 100% of the Profit!...

Visit http://giftedegware.com/index.php/callertunes

This HOT INFO May not be up for too long,
So i advice that you visit the Link NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Rappers / NL This Is A Life Changing Opportunity To Perform In AYGC South Africa. / 7 Needs Of Upcoming Artistes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.