Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation (594 Views)

‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos) / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by biridon(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has yet again, delivered a scathing remark on President Muhammadu Buhari, one year after taking the mantle of leadership, Vanguard reports.
Speaking through Lere Olayinka, his special assistant on public communications and new media, Fayose stated that one year of the All Progressives Congress (APC) government has recorded nothing but woes and unprecedented hardship.
According to the outspoken governor, states can no longer pay workers’ salaries, millions of jobs were lost, prices of essential commodities skyrocketed as a result of the mismanagement of resources.
Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by HungerBAD: 5:34am On May 30, 2016
Clown.

I have authoritatively come to the Conclusion, that the Ekiti people voted Fayose to come talk about about President Buhari only. Fayose's rants about Buhari, reminds me how Arsene Wenger between 2005 to 2007 will not stop taking about Mourinho. Wenger will not stop, until one day day when Mourinho told him that they way he keeps shouting his name, reminds him of a man peeping through somebody's window.

That shut Wenger up forever.

This is an embarrassment, in the form of a Governor who has not even deemed it fit to pay his State workers, but is chanced to go dance Atilogwu moves with the Hunters in his State.

How did Ekiti get this one wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by chriskosherbal(m): 5:37am On May 30, 2016
I still believe we will get it right someday.
Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by Jilo83(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2016
democracy day HUNGERBAD blast fayose on d state of Ekiti......

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by koladebrainiac(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by galadima77(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Clown.

I have authoritatively come to the Conclusion, that the Ekiti people voted Fayose to come talk about about President Buhari only. Fayose's rants about Buhari, reminds me how Arsene Wenger between 2005 to 2007 will not stop taking about Mourinho. Wenger will not stop, until one day day when Mourinho told him that they way he keeps shouting his name, reminds him of a man peeping through somebody's window.

That shut Wenger up forever.

This is an embarrassment, in the form of a Governor who has not even deemed it fit to pay his State workers, but is chanced to go dance Atilogwu moves with the Hunters in his State.

How did Ekiti get this one wrong?

I tire

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation by blackpanda: 6:23am On May 30, 2016
Fayose is really a slowpoke. No single plan for ekiti, he just keep making noise about buhari who doesnt even know he exists

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari A President Of Northern Nigeria? By 'tope Oriola / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner / Please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.