Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town (1023 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Two Bed Room Flat At Stadium Road Port-harcourt To Let. / For Sale:-- Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex At Gbagada Sholuyi, 50m,, title R/C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
4 bedroom House on Lawyer Ahmed Street, Off Stadium road, Ogbomosho Town, Oyo State.

Location and Description
The subject property; a residential property of 4 bedroom bungalow with a shop and a garage is located on the western side of Lawyer Ahmed Street while approaching from Stadium Road.

Noticeable landmarks within the vicinity include, AnswarUdeen Central Mosque, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Global Electronics, S. L Akintola House, Blue star Health Care, Doyin Guest House amongst others.

SITE: The site is rectangular in shape; Its 768.24 square meters. it is delineated along its perimeter lines with high level sandcrete blockwalls rendered smooth on both surfaces and painted with emulsion paint on both surfaces as well. Access to the premises is via a double leaves fabricated vehicular gate incorporating a pedestrian access, the unbuilt portion is partly paved.
DESCRIPTION: Development on site is a 4 bedroom bungalow with a shop and a garage. Construction is of reinforced concrete columns and beams infilled with sanscrete bloockwalls rendered smooth and painted on both surfaces. Roof is pitched; comprising of a framework of timber trusses clad with corrugated iron sheets while ceiling beneath is a mixture of flat asbestos board and suspended ceilings. Doors are wooden panel while windows are made of sliding aluminum glazed type. Flooring is made of mass/reinforced concrete finished in mixture of pvc tiles and ceramics.

ACCOMMODATION: The schedule of accommodation afforded by the within described development is as detailed below:

4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW:
Sitting/Dinning
4 Nos Bedroom
Kitchen with Store
3 Nos Toilets
2 Nos Bathroom
SHOP:
Shop
GARAGE:
Garage

SERVICES: Mains electricity is connected to the property and portable water is sourced from a deep well with pumping machine. Soil effluent and waste water are discharged into a septic tanks and soak-away pit dug within the site whilst storm water are drained into public drainage.
CONDITIONS: Our inspection was limited to physical observation of the property which did not reveal any indication of defect such as occasioning major cracks on walls and leakages in the roof.
Although we did not conduct any structural survey neither did we test any of the services installation nor wooden member for dry rot or other infections, but the property appears structurally good.
Accordingly the valuation has been prepared on the basis that the property was in a satisfactory state of repairs and maintenance condition.

Document can be sited on request.

Price is 12m Asking

NB
Property can be further modified INTO a hostel so as to utilize the proximity of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LUATECH)
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by mufutau55(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2016
Pictures will be nice.

1 Like

Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
mufutau55:
Pictures will be nice.

Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by laseye: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello @stan, I can see you are active in Ibadan, I have a newly completed block of flat to let out, can give you more details if you email me to market it ,I don't want to advertise it on your page as it might be rude to you or tantamount to hijacking your page. Email me and you can do the job.... seye4life2003@yahoo.com. I will expect to hear soonest.
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2016
laseye:
Hello @stan, I can see you are active in Ibadan, I have a newly completed block of flat to let out, can give you more details if you email me to market it ,I don't want to advertise it on your page as it might be rude to you or tantamount to hijacking your page. Email me and you can do the job.... seye4life2003@yahoo.com. I will expect to hear soonest.
Sent a mail Sir/Ma
Please revert when you can
Cheers
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Selling
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Available
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Place Offers
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Tarred access
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Selling
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 1:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Available
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Offer
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Selling
Re: Detached 4bedroom House At Lawyer Ahmed Street Off Stadium Road, Ogbomosho Town by staaan(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Available

(1) (Reply)

Sales and To Let (rent) For 10th October - 08098465696 UPDATED / Touching Story Between Landlord &Tenant / Old post..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.