Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend (35800 Views)

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Nigerian Couple With 'weird' Invitation Card / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by anigold(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
My people, please is this a good enough reason to not add your best friend to your wedding train?

A Nigerian lady broke down after her best friend refused to put her on wedding train because she's fat. You won't believe that this lady that fat shamed her best friend had collected money from this same bestie, babe even used her bestie's house for her bridal shower and still dealt her friend this wicked blow. What a wow!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-breaks-down-after-bestie.html

some ladies are brain-dead, so you guys removed your friend from the bridal train cos she is chubby but when u need financial assistance and other assistance you will run to her... nawao.. its like a group of guys excluding their best friend because he is short...
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by anigold(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2016
spill:
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........

if my lady is not chubby sorry,I dont wanna share my bed with a skinny ass looking skeleton...

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Havabelle(f): 10:50am On May 30, 2016
Its part of life.....Let her learn her lesson and move on. People can really be unpredictable. Some friends can do worse
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by otokx(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2016
Women sha
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Decryptor(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2016
If I was the fat girl, I'd do everything to sleep with her hubby after the wedding and share a selfie of us in bed, then send her the pic with a caption like, "You felt I wasn't good enough to be in your train, but your boo felt I was good enough to be on his bed"...

Her friend will just jump into the lagoon after seeing such
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by DzTzl(f): 10:55am On May 30, 2016
spill:

Yes oh! We rock! So far ur healthy, big or not!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Decryptor(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2016
DzTzl:

Hmm...madam....you are not chubby o, you are just busty.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by peezeygwiny(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by peezeygwiny(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Lol, go and do your wedding and left all your slim friends out of your train
English is leaving u bro grin grin grin
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
This is for the evil friend!! undecided undecided

Bro abeg...Where you do get all the pic you use?

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 11:27am On May 30, 2016
She used her friend this time a female.

Men have been taking that shit long time ago.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
There is no loyalty in a woman-woman friendship

Everyone is screaming because its woman to woman.

But ladies have been doing that sort of things to men long time ago. She is a USER..
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by FolabiCash: 11:53am On May 30, 2016
spill:

You keep saying chubby. Fat and chubby are two different things!
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2016
EniHolar:

God bless you up and down

God Bless you too Dear. Bold, Big, and Beautiful. Natural Endowment
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by missyge(f): 11:58am On May 30, 2016
dats y i dont even like best friend ish....Who best friend epp?
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2016
MVLOX:

Bros ur head dey there...... Na chubby curvy ladies win am oooo.... #teamchubbycurvyorobo

Chubby ladies always rock, enough flesh to catch like fleshy Booooooobs

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by missyge(f): 11:59am On May 30, 2016
anigold:

if my lady is not chubby sorry,I dont wanna share my bed with a skinny ass looking skeleton...
shout it let dem hear jarey...Thumbs up fr u

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by javispj(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
U only know a friend that would die for u,when its time to die not be4 or after..in the words of altran"keep ur friends n enemies rich,then find out which is which...a man without fake friends is a man that has no friends..so people should stop all this talk about she knowing who her real friends r..she be God make dey see human mind...the day u find out ur best friend is a ritualist ,is the day he uses u for money rituals.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2016
anigold:

My brother, don't be too mean on skinny ladies abeg ooo.
I believe everyone is wonderfully created big or small, short or tall, chubby or slim, fat or skinny.

Chubby ladies rocks my boat.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2016
On top vanity thing. Se Bridal train dey pay money ni. The fat chick should bone their side.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by jemila5: 12:10pm On May 30, 2016
Ariel20:
Is it by force to be on a train

I have turned down four request to be part of a bridal team. Our friendship got bad cos I said No. But do I care? Friendship is not by force. People should learn to happily accept a NO. The bride must have done a lot of thinking before having the courage to tell her friend No.

Life is not hard abeg

the friend didn't know friendship is not by force before she made her buy the bridal train dress? or use her house for bridal shower sad funny
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2016
DzTzl:

You self you fine scatter. Your mama born you well.
Na your type the make me scatter dada for chubby ladies. Keep it up Sis.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
FolabiCash:

You keep saying chubby. Fat and chubby are two different things!

You are right bro. Fat and Chubby are quite different.
But if any lady is under the FAT category she should hit the gym, and place herself on diet.

But remember monkey no fine, but him mama like am meaning........
Someone must love her the way she is.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by delpharm(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2016
Lool.. Bet wait, is it a crime to be fat?? angry
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by higherpower: 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
I thought I have seen it all until I see someone cry n make news for not being allowed to join a trian.
Sometimes, I just wonder what people take as serious things in life. Certainly, it shouldn't be joining a trian or so!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by DzTzl(f): 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
Decryptor:

Hmm...madam....you are not chubby o, you are just busty.
lol! 2 think pple v called me diff names.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by DzTzl(f): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
spill:

You self you fine scatter. Your mama born you well.
Na your type the make me scatter dada for chubby ladies. Keep it up Sis.
thanks spill, sure will

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Moneyyy: 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Owobobrown(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
This is for the evil friend!! undecided undecided

your memes are always on point

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by krak101(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
Pishures of the fat friend maybe we'll understand with the bride grin #just joking. Spell ladies backward it's snitches. Sorry phat one
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by blackbeau1(f): 2:45pm On May 30, 2016
*wondering* buh must she be part of the train ? Is there something to gain if u r a bridesmaid ?
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by MozB: 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
This is so fucking irrelevant. No point commenting sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) / Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / My pre wedding & wedding pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.