Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule (694 Views)

Actor Dele Odule’s Daughter Gets Married / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by rry807: 7:01am On May 30, 2016
Read what Popular Nollywood actor, Dele Odule has to say about one of the craziest thing that has happened to him;

"The craziest thing was when a fan of mine poured me sachet water. I just highlighted from the car and she splashed the water she was drinking on me. I had to hold myself because I was really angry. She even asked why I was angry, that she did it out of love for me.

I told her that if it were to be acid or pepper, she would have done the same thing. I just ignored her and moved on. But I was so embarrassed that day, I must confess."

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/the-day-lady-poured-pure-water-on-me-dele-odule.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by rry807: 7:02am On May 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2016
Wat sort of stvpid love of is that?
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by YorubaWoman: 7:11am On May 30, 2016
Halleluyah!

Ogo cheesy
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by Smellymouth: 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Hahhah
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2016
and where is dt lady nw
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by Flexherbal(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2016
Fans do crazy things.
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2016
If this reach FP....I will never sleep with a lady for 20 years
Re: The Day A Lady Poured Pure Water On Me: True Confession By Dele Odule by okuneddie(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2016
I love this man like kilode.....a good actor....jato

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Set Up His Radio Station Named M&C 106.5 In Ondo State. / Yemi Alade Rocks N2.5m Dress To BET Awards / PHOTOS: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Feminine Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.