Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako (26716 Views)

Foluke Daramola Salako Dazzles In Makeover Portraits (photos) / Foluke Daramola-salako Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by buchi16(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2016
abeg! she shld kip applyin d make up biko!
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by peezeygwiny(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
She's fine
with or without make up
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Kiish(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2016
Before you girls start dissing her, pls upload your own pic without makeup... All u gehs with multiple personality disorder.
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by missyge(f): 11:41am On May 30, 2016
9janewsarena:
Popular Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola-Salako shared bare photos of her face via Instagram. What she looks like with a full face of makeup after the right..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_q2KYu3lV/?taken-by=folukedaramolasalako

Ehn ehn ds is wat we call make up free:::: nd not d shit Chika Ike showed us
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by jordinsparkles(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin she try...... But if only....if only I fit get one tomato wey big like her head.....my week will be joyous.
hahahahaha that was very hilarious
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Nobody: 11:52am On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
thank God for make up o

see headies
lol....wetin be headies again?abi na headies award?grin
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by RoyalRoy(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2016
Lmao

Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Proffdada: 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
She was black before cry undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by SirREX94: 12:24pm On May 30, 2016
At least eh dey help una ministry wella!
cruzita:
thank God for make up o

see headies
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by SirREX94: 12:27pm On May 30, 2016
I would take that as an understatement. You would have said she is very, very, very, very, very, very fine, if u actually meant it!
juhan:
She's fine
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 30, 2016
SirREX94:
I would take that as an understatement. You would have said she is very, very, very, very, very, very fine, if u actually meant it!
still the same thing. Shes fine.
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by SirREX94: 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
On the contrary, she is'nt!
juhan:
still the same thing. Shes fine.
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by mickeymimi: 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
not bad at all
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
SirREX94:
On the contrary, she is'nt!
okay but i still think she's fine
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by SirREX94: 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
Ok, ur Opinion though. Everyone is beautifully made, not withstanding facial appearances!
juhan:
okay but i still think she's fine
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2016
SirREX94:
Ok, ur Opinion though. Everyone is beautifully made, not withstanding facial appearances!
yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2016
jimi4us:
once I see a girl that wears too many makeups I don't waste time in taking them to a swimming pool.
Baba na before that trick dey work. There is now makeup that's Water-resistant. They call it "water-proof makeup"....babes don upgrade their cheat mode

1 Like

Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by glory008(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin she try...... But if only....if only I fit get one tomato wey big like her head.....my week will be joyous.
what are u insinuating
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by feranmi60: 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=PissedOffWeed post=46101160] grin she try...... But if only....if only I fit get one tomato wey big like her head.....my week will be joyous.[/quote) Lol
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by brownsug(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2016
Raw beauty,she s fine o
Re: Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako by kaybee09(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2016
jimi4us:
once I see a girl that wears too many makeups I don't waste time in taking them to a swimming pool.
hahah wicked guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring / Rema Meets Lil Nas X (Photo) / Contestants Arrives Early For Big Brother Naija Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.