Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding (27701 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In White And Black, Rocks Chanel Sneakers / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Monalisa Chinda In Avant Garde Gele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by Dubemkelly(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
fireforfire:
I thot dey said she didn't attend tokes wedding. Where did u get ur story from
Hello, you did not get the memo, read with a relaxed mind and try get the gist, she did not attend Toolz's wedding. You dig?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by abduldope(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
green Vains lyk Green Lantern #bleached
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by olarhtunji(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
where's my lovely Vaseline... time to jerk off d stress

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
No go get husband marry wait make them dey invite you up and down.

See the local Ibo trader wey dey talk. Person like you no go fit tell her 'hi' if you see am for public. Just look at your weak polo and face cap..

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by gbaskiboy: 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
No go get husband marry wait make them dey invite you up and down.
hahahahahahahahaha goan and marry her nao
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by gbaskiboy: 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
She nailed it

But is that her real face?
where is the nail and hammer she use. Can't see it oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
Aunty Toke looks sexy though. I'd propose in a heartbeat if I see her in this ensemble.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2016
Toolz again sad

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
Same pictures repeated from yesterday. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by slowbreeze(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2016
Dis babe can dress!!! her outfit frm head to toe is on point...... OAP salary taking kia of d bills for sure grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by slowbreeze(f): 1:44pm On May 30, 2016
Dis babe can dress!!! her outfit frm head to toe is on point...... OAP salary taking kia of d bills for sure grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:

Lols musa ko, sule ni. abeg make she look her own, na person own I be.
then keep quiet since you have nothing reasonable to say.even after kids you no still get sense. Smh .pity
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by petiteee(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
She nailed it

I think so. I saw her on a news on a Local TV today, and she's same as I see on instagram

But is that her real face?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by jordinsparkles(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2016
Young03:
Baby doll
real baby doll...I have never seen her without makeup. Everytime she's always on heavy makeups.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by peezeygwiny(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2016
new crush
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
then keep quiet since you have nothing reasonable to say.even after kids you no still get sense. Smh .pity
I can see from your dp that you in the league. Sorry God go give una husband one day.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2016
og2711:

See the local Ibo trader wey dey talk. Person like you no go fit tell her 'hi' if you see am for public. Just look at your weak polo and face cap..
International kidnerper you don chop.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
I can see from your dp that you in the league. Sorry God go give una husband one day.
shut up.frustrated he goat
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by feranmi60: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
Nice shoes
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by dayosweetness(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
but people can be so pathetic o, how would u conclude dat toolz did not invite toke, they neva thought dat toke dint make it to d wedding due to some reasons
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by toprealman: 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:

I get my wife and kids already you wey no get fit give a try, you never can tell wink
no be fight.....dome get, some no get, some go soon get .......but in all GodWin!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by company500: 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
hey guys checkout this very interesting article of Linda Ikeji on nairaland.
You must read this article by clicking on the link below
www.nairaland.com/3136090/kemi-omololu-reveals-linda-ikejis
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I am a frustrated she goat
eyah no worry yourself you still find husband.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
eyah no worry because i'm a he goat good for nothing tramp husband.
you're absolutely right
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you're absolutely right
sure I'm right, Jst wait God will visit you soon even a mad man can come for you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 9:01pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
sure I'm right, Jst wait God will visit you soon even a mad man can come for you.
a mad woman and man children will be your portion
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
a mad woman and man children will be your portion
From your logical thought, it is easy to see that YOU possess the sort of brilliance found in cursed she goats!!!
Normally I don't even bother to reply confused lazy olosho swine such as yourself but its been a while since i decapitated _stupid, misled, _sperm drinking olosho fools like you!

Now if you are pained? And are also ready to be made an example of, quote me with your vapid and senseless retort to this reply I have given you! And you will learn the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

Hopeless descendant of a cursed demon!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:

From my logical thought, it is easy to see that i'm possessed. the sort of brilliance found in cursed he goats!!!
Normally I reply because my mother is a confused lazy olosho swine such as that I took after but its been a while since i decapitated _stupid, misled, _sperm drinking olosho fools like my mother

Now i'm pained And also ready to be made an example of a raving lunatic with my vapid and senseless retort to this reply I have given my Mum! And Mum will learn the meaning of a "vitriol shower"! If your mother can give birth to a thing that she's supposed to have used as menstration then she deserves a rabid dog for a son

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:

From my logical thought, it is easy to see that i'm possessed. the sort of brilliance found in cursed he goats!!!
Normally I reply because my mother is a confused lazy olosho swine such as that I took after but its been a while since i decapitated _stupid, misled, _sperm drinking olosho fools like my mother

Now i'm pained And also ready to be made an example of a raving lunatic with my vapid and senseless retort to this reply I have given my Mum! And Mum will learn the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

if your mother could give birth to a thing like you lower than what goes into my toilet then she deserves AN animal like yourself
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
if your mother could give birth to a thing like you lower than what goes into my toilet then she deserves AN animal like yourself
So you even have a mother? I was so sure that you were a descendant of a fallen, uneducated, manner less, dim witted demon, and since we all know that demons lack refinement I was not suprised by your idiotic style of interaction !

Replying a ethnically confused brain dead maggot like you is against nairalands laws!

You possess the I.q of a house fly so you may not even be able to decipher the language with which I intend to use to reply you talk less of understanding my points!

Abeg just kindly _fuck off my posts! You are nothing more than an inconsequential daft punk that requires no sort of interaction whatsoever!

Olosho rabata!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
Replying a ethnically confused brain dead maggot like my mother is against nairalands laws!

My mom possess the I.q of a house fly so you may not even be able to decipher the language with which I intend to use to reply you talk less of understanding my points!

Abeg mummy just kindly _fuck off my posts! My mom is nothing more than an inconsequential daft punk that requires no sort of interaction whatsoever!

Olosho rabata ni iya mi!!!
I see.you really took after her. Like mother like son.

What do they call the son of a fat olosho grin

Konidafun iyalaya e tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding by lifezone247(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I see.you really took after her. Like mother like son.

What do they call the son of a fat olosho grin

Konidafun iyalaya e tongue
BTW when will you be at alen roundabout again? I really enjoyed the last time, don't mind the 5k I give you, it's cos of you class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun, His Girlfriend (Photos) / Williams Uchemba In 2005 & 2017: Throwback & Now Pictures / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.